Multi-purpose Car Lube question

I am looking for a long lasting multipurpose spray lube for door hinges, and the little lever that opens and closes the fuel door (06 Honda Civic) What options do I have material (chemical composition) and what brands types do you recommend based on your experiences. Thanks!

White lithium spray grease. If its getting hard/drying out you got a bad can as I have never seen that from spray white lithium grease.

I've had good results with many lubes for door hinges. -Liquid Wrench Lubricant with CERFLON -Triflow oil -Fluid Film -Probably many more I'm sure some last better than others but I don't consider it a very demanding application. Heck I bet regular silicone spray would do the trick too. Or any given liquid oil dripped on.

I use motor oil on the tip of a screwdriver or 3 in1 oil with the little applicator for those things. I've used spray grease before and it never works out for me.

GM sells a product called Spray Lube specifically for door hinges, hood latches, etc. It also works on Fords and Subarus.