MSC Direct Promo...Tools Etc.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
1000001480.jpg
Msc promo

Me no buy nutt'n
Same. I can't buy for fun. I buy for jobs.

My rep has been willing to give me bigger discounts to earn our business, but it's such a hassle. I have another vendor I've been using for tooling (drill bits, end mills, tapping, etc, etc, etc) and has been getting good pricing and I just go to them and periodically cross check them with someone else.

My rep wants me to get a quote from him and someone else, then go back to him if someone else is lower. Ain't no body got time for that!

Same. I can't buy for fun. I buy for jobs.

My rep has been willing to give me bigger discounts to earn our business, but it's such a hassle. I have another vendor I've been using for tooling (drill bits, end mills, tapping, etc, etc, etc) and has been getting good pricing and I just go to them and periodically cross check them with someone else.

My rep wants me to get a quote from him and someone else, then go back to him if someone else is lower. Ain't no body got time for that!
Yeah like price matching..
Why bother. Just go where you can get it now.

I need some screw machine drills and maybe some Kennametal inserts, although IME inserts are always way cheaper on ebay.

I like MSC's next day program, though. Thanks!

I wish Enco and Rutland hadn't been swallowed up by MSC.

I used to order from MSC in the phone only days like 4 to 5 x a week when I was blowing and going in the day. Call before 11pm and you got it the next day always.
Ups actually had a store with MSC.
Those were the days.
Then I needed stuff and price wasn't a concern.

Reactions: D60
I need some screw machine drills and maybe some Kennametal inserts, although IME inserts are always way cheaper on ebay.

I like MSC's next day program, though. Thanks!

I wish Enco and Rutland hadn't been swallowed up by MSC.
Enco always sent my tooling and rod stock very poorly packaged.
Very poorly but I liked them as well

Back