Kobalt 50 Piece Tool Set $19.99 ~ Lowes

Thanks for the notice. I picked one up today while I was out. For $20 it’s worth putting one in the boat with some cheap screwdrivers and an adjustable wrench.

Thanks for the notice. I picked one up today while I was out. For $20 it’s worth putting one in the boat with some cheap screwdrivers and an adjustable wrench.
Are the deep wells especially, shallow broach (I hope} If not I'm gonn'a cancel mine.

Thanks, I'll check them out!
Do you like the ratchet?
My store had 4 sets. I got 2 and the sales guy who helped me find them (not where website said they were in the store) took the other 2. Deeps are broached about 3/4 of the way in and the rachet is very nice. Very short swing arc, tight selector lever, and feels good in the hand. For $20? Awesome deal for a very nicely finished and complete set.

1701873311017.png
This is the 14mm deep one for reference.

Last edited:
My store had 4 sets. I got 2 and the sales guy who helped me find them (not where website said they were in the store) took the other 2. Deeps are broached about 3/4 of the way in and the rachet is very nice. Very short swing arc, tight selector lever, and feels good in the hand. For $20? Awesome deal for a very nicely finished and complete set.

View attachment 191785
This is the 14mm deep one for reference.
Great Thank You! Yeah, For $20.00 you can't beat it,

I’ve had a Kobalt ratchet for years and used my 1/4 inch set yesterday to clean the carb on my mower. That’s a very good deal.

Last day to purchase at $20. Online is showing only one delivery option for $80 so might be sold out or website glitch.

Back