Movies you hate that most like.....

Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Jabberwocky

I love many of Monty Python's short sketches. For me, that sort of humour doesn't translate well into a full-length movie. I found both of these movies very disappointing.

I mostly don't care to watch movies . Back in the younger days when dating, it appears women like to see movies [ I could be wrong] so I put myself through the agony of watching the whole movie. To me if you have seen one movie you have seen them all.

Any movie that is trying to stand solely on special effects, or a bunch of barely related skits, instead of a story. Writers need to begin with the end in mind. Or if it has Nick Cage in it. I don't know why, he seems like a nice enough guy when I see him interviewed, but he wrecks a movie. Also, film noir movies that don't have a solid twist in them.

I don't like John Wayne.
I didnt like the Patriot - using the cheap plot devices to garner hate for the villain
My Wife hated Clockwork Orange - I mean REALLY hated it.
I cant recall other at this moment. I'm chilly in my little log cabin its -2 F outside with wind,
Wife has the wood stove hearth covered with papers and junk so I can't light a fire. Or should I say shouldn't ...

The Warriors
A clockwork orange
Spaceballs
Blade Runner
The Irishman
Elf
A Christmas Story
Any stand up comedy from Robin Williams

I’m sure there are many more

“Pulp Fiction“ and “Get Out“ come to mind.
Worse was the one with the one with vampire hookers in some TJ Bar or something. I can't remember the name. Terrible movie!

And even worse "Kill Bill". Just a streak of suck movies.

I don't hate Star Wars, but some are a bit much. I love Mandalorian but this latest Boba Fett, it's OK. I like Fenec a bunch.......but the story is like 5 weeks of squeezing the already empty toothpaste tube.

Last edited:
Back