Movies you hate that most like.....

48 Hours

A few years later we heard a review of "Another 48 Hours" on the radio. When the reviewer said that it "lacked the charm of the original" we laughed out loud, because the original was pretty much devoid of charm to start with.

Give me a John Wayne or Clint Easwood movie anyday.....
Exactly. And in Back To the Future 3, Marty's ancestors pronounced it Meester Asswood. I turned off Inception when they got to the ski scene. Ski scenes must be the stupidest part of any movie. Inception was trrrble. I never finished watching it and never will.

Master of Disguise. Worst movie EVER!!!
220px-Masterdisguise.jpg

Lord of the Rings....
Harry Potter
anything that has a dragon in it....
chick flicks....my GF wanted me to watch "500 days of summer" with her.....I sneaked off in 10 mins.....horrible.....

Give me a John Wayne or Clint Easwood movie anyday......
I legit TRIED to watch Lord of the Rings.....Every time, I'm asleep within the first 15 min.... EVERY TIME.
never had any interest in Harry Potter, the only reason I've seen the first one, is it was on The University's movie channel that day I was hanging with some friends, and I got outvoted.

I actually like Rom-com's...more than some of my past GF's...

Way too many Cowboy movies with my dad as a kid... can't watch 'em any more, same with Fishing. Forced to do it too much as a kid, no intrest in it as an adult.

I legit TRIED to watch Lord of the Rings.....Every time, I'm asleep within the first 15 min.... EVERY TIME.
never had any interest in Harry Potter, the only reason I've seen the first one, is it was on The University's movie channel that day I was hanging with some friends, and I got outvoted.

I actually like Rom-com's...more than some of my past GF's...

Way too many Cowboy movies with my dad as a kid... can't watch 'em any more, same with Fishing. Forced to do it too much as a kid, no intrest in it as an adult.
Same here with the Cowboy movies.
My dad could watch the same movies a thousand times over.

Back