Motorcycle Pic's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall if I posted these earlier but of the dozen or so bikes I have owned here's a pair:

2004 RKC which I bought new and built with carbed S&S 124" and then some. It made 148 hp on the dyno with SE 51 CV and Rinehart True Duals. On Metzelers and Progressive Suspension it drove really well.

rkc2004.jpg

Here's my -83 GSX1100S I still have (only bike left). Been working on it slowly. Fixed the front fairing this winter to get rid of those awful bubbarepairplates under blinkers.

katana2010.jpg

Originally Posted By: Honda2003
image.php

This is my new bike. 2008 Yamaha Raider 1900

This link is incorrect, otherwise this would have posted. It needs to end in either .jpg or .gif

My 3 bikes since 1970
Kawasaki Mach1 500cc 2stroke tripple (sold @ 21,000miles)
BMW R50/5 500cc twin (sold @ 112,000 miles)
BMW K75cc DOHC Flat Tripple (still riding @ 137,000 miles)
[img:left]
3146ntv.jpg
[/img]

My '07 Electra Glide on the BRP...
26c8655b85.jpg
[/img]

Sorry, can't figure out how to put the image in the forum window like most everyone else. I'm an 8-track mind in a DVD world...
wink.gif

Last edited:
This is the photo Lost1 tried to post :

26c8655b85.jpg

If you preview it first you can tell if it's going to post or not.

Originally Posted By: Lost1
My '07 Electra Glide on the BRP...
26c8655b85.jpg

[/img]

Sorry, can't figure out how to put the image in the forum window like most everyone else. I'm an 8-track mind in a DVD world...
wink.gif

You're got too many HTML commands in there. All that are needed are
commands.

Originally Posted By: Scoot_4_20
This is the photo Lost1 tried to post :

26c8655b85.jpg

If you preview it first you can tell if it's going to post or not.

Thanks, Scoot!

Originally Posted By: PRND3L
Nice looking bike, but that seat looks like a real ballbuster
shocked.gif

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm 6' 4" so it is a bit extreme riding position. I had the seat redone this winter and the blue portion on the photo is now 1.5" higher and it helped the knees. When I'm riding it I keep reminding me that "It's a time machine not a touring bike".
grin.gif

bikes.jpg

The fleet of bikes. 2001 Suzuki DR200, 2000 Suzuki SV650s, 2004 Yamaha Virago 250, 2009 Yamaha Vino 125.

I bought the DR200 new, Got the SV650 a few years ago, and the virago for the gf to ride before she gets her HD iron 883 she dreams of, and the scooter bought new, It's my favorite thing to ride around town.

Thanks. I got my first scooter in 1958, and have come full circle with this scooter. I had many motorcycles in between them. But due to degenerative back disease, a few bulging disc, It hurts to swing my leg over a motorcycle. The scooter works out just fine.

Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW NINJA 1000 ? ive strongly considered this bike as a future commuter.

I like the bike a lot even if it does have a few downsides. The seat isn't great, it's suspended a little stiff for the [censored] roads in this area, and the w/s coverage could be better.

But it has lots of things that are really nice. It's light compared to any of the sport touring bikes and the engine is an absolute jewel. The riding position is perfect for me and the handling is modern.

I don't think you'll find anything for the same $ that offers this level of performance in an easy to ride and live with package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back