Motorcraft 820s cut open

^^^ Just a lot blind justification rambling. If you're such a "data guy", then tell us why Purolator made filters are by far the most reported tearing filters here than any other brand.

I suppose I'll have to go back to the magical spreadsheet for that one too, all 103 examples of nothing.

Good grief. I cannot believe I wasted time on this nothing burger hysteria. I literally just watched a guy in unedited video cut open a used MC 820S and it is obvious the build quality, design, and materials are fantastic.

I was expecting a big reveal, millions of ruined cars due to plagued filters. LOL. This topic is nothing more than hysteria.

Geeez, I love flat earth logic. :D Did you even see post #1 ? ... not quite the poster child of "quality".

I suppose I'll have to go back to the magical spreadsheet for that one too, all 103 examples of nothing.

Good grief. I cannot believe I wasted time on this nothing burger hysteria. I literally just watched a guy in unedited video cut open a used MC 820S and it is obvious the build quality, design, and materials are fantastic.

I was expecting a big reveal, millions of ruined cars due to plagued filters. LOL. This topic is nothing more than hysteria.
Not unexpected.

Geeez, I love flat earth logic. :D Did you even see post #1 ? ... not quite the poster child of "quality".

LOL.

Yup, and I also saw the more important post #3 where the OP stated, "...it was not torn,..."

So much for YOUR flat earth logic. You're screaming about torn filters and citing the OP who did NOT have a torn filter. Good grief can this get more illogical and hysteria driven?!

"The British are coming, the British are coming..."

LOL.

Yup, and I also saw the more important post #3 where the OP stated, "...it was not torn,..."

So much for YOUR flat earth logic. You're screaming about torn filters and citing the OP who did NOT have a torn filter. Good grief can this get more illogical and hysteria driven?!

"The British are coming, the British are coming..."
Focus, and don't misread... didn't claim it was torn. You keep saying just how great the media is and such high "quaulity". Read what I said.

Focus, and don't misread... didn't claim it was torn. You keep saying just how great the media is and such high "quaulity". Read what I said.
^^^ Just a lot blind justification rambling. If you're such a "data guy", then tell us why Purolator made filters are by far the most reported tearing filters here than any other brand.
You've stated dozens of times on this forum and in this thread alone about the tearing issues. I've cited just one here on this same page.

I'm no longer pursuaded by the "tearing" or "poor quality" allegations, having seen excellent non-tampered with examples. I'm going to cut mine open and see for myself. If I see a design problem, I may be swayed but suspect that's unlikely.

Geez, the things people get so worked up over to the point of scare tactic hysteria is remarkable.

.Geez, the things people get so worked up over to the point of scare tactic hysteria is remarkable.
Apparently you seem pretty worked up over people showing torn and bad looking Motorcraft oil filters, even claiming they are all "sabotaged" - maybe that's in a different realm of hysteria. That says alot about how well the blinders are working. But that's OK, you keep on keepin' on, and cut 'em open. Maybe you'll be like Metalslug and be a fanboy who ends up finding a torn FL820S.

You've stated dozens of times on this forum and in this thread alone about the tearing issues. I've cited just one here on this same page.

I'm no longer pursuaded by the "tearing" or "poor quality" allegations, having seen excellent non-tampered with examples. I'm going to cut mine open and see for myself. If I see a design problem, I may be swayed but suspect that's unlikely.

Geez, the things people get so worked up over to the point of scare tactic hysteria is remarkable.
There’s a lot of things that can be considered remarkable in a lot of threads. Fortunately they can be figured out pretty quickly. Know what I mean?

Back