Motor Mounts (2001 Nissan Sentra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go to the online dealer and order the parts. Your mechanic must not buy a lot of parts from a local dealer or they may not give him a good discount. Some dealers especially those with no competition (like mt local Ford dealer) in the area don't give anyone much of a discount even to shops, that's when you go online.

Mark that is one CLEAN 2001 Sentra! Looks well worth some money being put into it. I had a 2001 years back. Nice car. Had a 1993 prior to it.

Thanks JTK I actually love this car. I always drove larger sedans prior but now I enjoy zipping around town a little quicker. Not abusing the car of course, just saying. My best friend who sold it to me for 4000.00 a couple years ago only did that because I’m his friend. He had the rust treatment/undercoating deal done to it once a year.. Nothing but synthetic oil, and I carry on the tradition with the oil. lOL He could have easily gotten 6-7 from someone else. Plus, he isn’t hurting for money either. Only think I have done is put 3500.00 into it rebuilding the front end and all those components. He was easy the engine and transmission. , but he loved to rip corners…not good on those parts. So at the end of the day the car cost me 7500-8000. You can’t buy a car for that much money now with 67K on the odometer for that much money. I think I made out ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back