Mobil FS 5W-30 1Quart (6 Pack) $19.27 Amazon

How does the Mobil FS compare regular Mobil1 5W-30 or PP 5W-30? or PP Euro L 5W-30?

Interested for future daughter-in-laws '21 Tucson with fuel dilution issues that might need old school 3k mile changes.

Just wondering how that would hold up.

Thanks. I got 2 for closer to 18.50/ea +tax with subscribe and save. I'll promptly cancel it after delivery.

Have 3 vehicles that use 5W30 so it was a good buy.

How does the Mobil FS compare regular Mobil1 5W-30 or PP 5W-30? or PP Euro L 5W-30?

Interested for future daughter-in-laws '21 Tucson with fuel dilution issues that might need old school 3k mile changes.

Just wondering how that would hold up.
I've used both and as far as I can tell neither me nor the vehicle could tell a difference.. Its dexos certified.

I've used both and as far as I can tell neither me nor the vehicle could tell a difference.. Its dexos certified.
Spending some money to support Costco on the way home from work and walked past the Costco Full Synthetic.

IIRC correctly there are many BITOGER'S that use it and it was made by Warren with at least pretty good VOA and UOA's. I'm thinking that if I'm dumping it at 3-4k it might be more economical that way, unless I find the clearance deals in between or her driving habits change.

Thank you for the link anyway(y). The linked oil deal is still cheaper than the Costco stuff. I ordered 2 cases, says arrival December 2nd-December 28th which is not an issue for me. I also ordered some Hyundai filters at the same time (6 for $37 with washers). Filters- Hyundai dealer close $11 each, Kia dealer same distance opposite way $7.57 each for same part #. That will last me 1.5+ years on hers at the rate she's at for oil and filters and give me 3 filters for my sons Forte.

BITOG just costs me money for something all the time. 😁

IMG_3909.jpg

Can I return it to BJ's and make money on it? Sale price at BJ's for the same stuff. They only had 0W-20 and 5W-20 though.

Nope- bought for a purpose at a good price. Will be here in plenty of time for that.
IMG_4029.jpg

Back