Maxlife ATF $15.98/gallon

I ordered two at the $15.98 price, and late last night received an email from amazon that it was a pricing error. As a result they were allowing me to retain one of them but cancelling the second one, ugh. Anyone else get that?

I ordered two at the $15.98 price, and late last night received an email from amazon that it was a pricing error. As a result they were allowing me to retain one of them but cancelling the second one, ugh. Anyone else get that?
I didn't see this thread until the price had went back up but had another order that Amazon did that for (got the message today actually, ordered a couple of days ago).

I just checked my email, and unfortunately, I received the same notice. I wonder where @mugenc found this posted. I better still get free shipping, because my total order now falls below the $25 threshold.

I just checked my email, and unfortunately, I received the same notice. I wonder where @mugenc found this posted. I better still get free shipping, because my total order now falls below the $25 threshold.
I had a 3camel price alert set. Ordered 10 then posted, yes, I got the same Amazon message that would only honor 1. I am still happy.

Back