Mobil FS 5W-30 1Quart (6 Pack) $19.27 Amazon

Got mine, looks legit. Says Spring, TX on the back of the qt bottle. Cardboard box sealed up. Any thoughts why so cheap? SL rated, so that's good right? So many counterfit products out there. If you can make $ making fake 2$ spark plugs that's a heck of an operation.

Got mine, looks legit. Says Spring, TX on the back of the qt bottle. Cardboard box sealed up. Any thoughts why so cheap? SL rated, so that's good right? So many counterfit products out there. If you can make $ making fake 2$ spark plugs that's a heck of an operation.
The listing says listed in april 21, however the pricing data i could find says amazon listed this starting nov 23. I assume promotional pricing till eoy?

The 2 cases I received are SP Dexos 1 Gen 3 which are the highest current ratings.

did you mean SP?

Got mine, looks legit. Says Spring, TX on the back of the qt bottle. Cardboard box sealed up. Any thoughts why so cheap? SL rated, so that's good right? So many counterfit products out there. If you can make $ making fake 2$ spark plugs that's a heck of an op

I meant to say SP. Brain fart....

Ordered mine Monday and has shipped as of today, Thursday. Amazon says mine will be delivered Saturday. :)

I canceled my 11/25 order as I started another and it has a 12/30-1/11 delivery…👍
plus bumped to three cases

Maybe a really dumb question, but what's the difference between Mobil and Mobil1?
Mobil 1 is their premium oil. Good for 10k oil changes with a better add pack. Mobil full synthetic used to be called super synthetic and it's good for 7500 miles. It's more equivalent to a synthetic Warren oil like Amazon basics , Kirkland, super tech, etc.

I also have an order from Nov 16th that hasn’t shipped yet either. 😑

Just received my order of 4 boxes today, Dec, 14th.

Strangely, my wife ordered a few cases from her account a few days after my initial order and we got those way earlier last week. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mobil 1 is their premium oil. Good for 10k oil changes with a better add pack. Mobil full synthetic used to be called super synthetic and it's good for 7500 miles. It's more equivalent to a synthetic Warren oil like Amazon basics , Kirkland, super tech, etc.
Does anyone know the technical differences? it is just shockingly cheap...

I been using this oil in my traverse and enclave following the olm that never goes past 7500 miles between changes. 6 qts at this price point you can't go wrong it's good oil just don't stretch it out to long

Back