Mobil 1 walmart sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castrol GTX jugs were all sold out as well. I never liked the high pour points of the GTX oil.

quote:

Originally posted by G-Man II:

quote:

Originally posted by Pete:
Mobil-1 Shipment in Connecticut: At the Rocky Hill Wal-Mart, ALL grades of passenger-car Mobil-1 have arrived, including the 5-qt jugs. Yes, this includes quarts of 0W-20 and 0W-40, @$4.77.

My Wal-Mart has the 0w20 and 0w40 now, too—though tonight the space for the 0w40 was empty, and I didn't see a space for the 0w30. 5 qt jugs only in 5w30, 10w30, and 15w50.

G-man, I saw bottles of 0w-40 at my Walmart too. I also found the 0w-30 Mobil 1 but it was in another section, not with the other Mobil 1s.
confused.gif
It was almost like they were treating it like a specialty oil.

are you sure they're going to be permanent additions to the walmart stock? where did you get this info if i might ask?

I'm wondering this as well. My Wallyworld has virtually no regular Mobil 1 line. Oh it has the standard 5w-30, 10-30, and 15-50 ..but NO 0w anything ..and NO 5 quart jugs. They do carry the Delvac 1300 (gallon jug) and the Shell synthetic oil....but it doesn't appear to be a serious item for them (here).

Well one of her books had her trying to get her dad to stop smoking.

So she made a sign that was supposed to read "No Smoking" and placed it by her dad's eating area on the table.

Only prob was the sign was too small so it read:
"Nosmo
King"

And her dad went "what kind of king is Nosmo???"

smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Nosmo King:
Anyone seen M1 0w-40 at any Canadian Wal Marts??

Not yet, although Dr.T spotted one single bottle at the Walmart here in town. I don't think there is a huge market for the 0w40 here, so I highly doubt we'll ever see it in Walmart. There are only 2 places I know of in Toronto and the surrounding area that even sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back