Mobil 1 at Walmart.

My 2 local Walmarts both don’t have any 5 quart jugs of any Mobil 1 viscosity except the 15w50, and they only had 2 jugs of that. Just curious if anyone else’s Walmart doesn’t have any more Mobil 1 in stock?

Try a different store or order online.

1000000636.jpg

Just yesterday I was at Walmart.. They even had 0w16 Mobil 1 on the shelf! Well stocked, better than I've seen in a long time.

I don't buy jugs, prefer quarts as my Hondas use 3.7 quarts per change. I take 4 quarts to my Technician at the dealership, they use the Honda factory filters. Generally AutoZone will have a 5 quarts/ filter bundle for about $40 and they usually swap the filter for an extra quart. Comes out at roughly $6.70/quart for Mobil1 0w20 EP, Wally's gets $9.80 or so a quart. Then I have 2 quarts towards the next change. Works for me. Local Wally's seems to have most Mobil1 flavors in both quarts and jugs, occasionally some empty spots though.

I actually prefer buying the jugs because the quarts are so overpriced it's not even funny. I also have 2x Honda Civic's a 97 & 99 that take 3.7 qts and the extra leftover I can use for top-off or keep it for the next change, both seem to go through a qt in between so it's not really an issue for me.

I actually prefer buying the jugs because the quarts are so overpriced it's not even funny. I also have 2x Honda Civic's a 97 & 99 that take 3.7 qts and the extra leftover I can use for top-off or keep it for the next change, both seem to go through a qt in between so it's not really an issue for me.
If I still changed my own oil, I would too. At 76 I'm pretty much done. Taking a jug to my Technician would be a PITA for him and storage of open jugs in a townhouse, now i no longer have a garage to store that type of things, quarts are a simpler solution. 2 sealed quarts are easier to store for me. Also easier to have a partial quart in the trunk for top-up if needed.

Back