Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0w30 - alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KevinP

Cloths from Sears.... shoes from Wards. That is a real "walked up hill to school both ways" story there.
I find Costco batteries are decent. They are just Interstate but they sell enough that they don't sit on the shelf for months. I always check dates on batteries before a purchase.

I actually had at least one pair of shoes from Sears...the brown and beige ones with the black stripes.
I was the king of the neighborhood with those on!
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by TheLawnRanger
I had the blue pair. My dad had the brown. Sears: home of Husky pants.

I actually liked those brown shoes at the time...hard to believe. I would buy a pair now for the nostalgia if somebody brought them back.
I was a Husky jeans wearer, but got my belly (mostly) under control in high school...funny, I had little interest in clothes and no interest in shopping for them, so I just wore whatever my mom bought for me. I guess there were a few things I refused to put on and she would eventually return them. Mom had to watch me carefully to see when my clothes were falling apart, I remember one day when I was called into the school office to take a picture because of some award I had received and I realized later that there was a huge hole in the shoulder of my flannel shirt. I was very particular about jackets and shoes, though, had to pick those out myself.

Can you run a 0w20? If so M1 0w20 AFE is the best cold weather oil I can think of.

I changed the oil in the Buick to M1 AFE 0W-30 this fall for the winter. Looking for a quart for top off this week. Went to two Meijer and an Autozone near me, they didn't even have a shelf space for the 0W-30 version, just the 0W-20 and 0W-16. Checked Tractor Supply and Family Farm & Home; none. Finally an O'Reillys near me had a quart on a shelf in the back; no shelf space for the 0W-30 out front. Must not be a big seller.

Originally Posted by madeej11
Don't know price or where to purchase 5 litre jugs but I believe it can be ordered from their website.

I have purchased PC oil but it was always in a case of 6 1 litre (or quart?) bottles and it was from a wholesaler. You can email them to get the closest location as I have no experience or knowledge of online ordering.

*Not at WM , so I'll consider another D1 / Gen 2 alternative if I wanted a 0W30 .
Originally Posted by Ignatius
Pennzoil 0w30 Maximum Power anyone?

Originally Posted by ChrisD46
*Not at WM , so I'll consider another D1 / Gen 2 alternative if I wanted a 0W30 .
Originally Posted by Ignatius
Pennzoil 0w30 Maximum Power anyone?

Walmart online sells it.

Mobil1 5w30 Extended Performance has very good cold flow properties and should be easier to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back