MILK SHAKE ANYONE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually have their DVD... you should see the motor once they tear it all down. that stuff is EVERYWHERE. coolant passages, oil galleries, heads, block, crankcase, i mean everywhere. i heard they repackage that stuff and call it something like, Lucas Oil Stabilizer
crackmeup2.gif

This was obviously caused by the high iron in Mobil 1, combined with the fact that Ford specced a 5w-20.

I bet Royal Purple would have caused 32% less milkshake.

45.gif

Originally Posted By: Klutch9
i actually have their DVD... you should see the motor once they tear it all down. that stuff is EVERYWHERE. coolant passages, oil galleries, heads, block, crankcase, i mean everywhere. i heard they repackage that stuff and call it something like, Lucas Oil Stabilizer
crackmeup2.gif

I love your ignorance!
08.gif

Originally Posted By: Hethaerto
crackmeup2.gif

I love your ignorance!
08.gif

And I love yours!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
Originally Posted By: Hethaerto
crackmeup2.gif

I love your ignorance!
08.gif

And I love yours!
thumbsup2.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Originally Posted By: toddmog
I figured it was from the Fram filter.

+2
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
This was obviously caused by the high iron in Mobil 1, combined with the fact that Ford specced a 5w-20.

I bet Royal Purple would have caused 32% less milkshake.

45.gif

LOL i was thinking the same thing as I scrolled down and say your post. All that iron in the M1 mixing with salt water is a no no :no-no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back