MILK SHAKE ANYONE ?

i actually have their DVD... you should see the motor once they tear it all down. that stuff is EVERYWHERE. coolant passages, oil galleries, heads, block, crankcase, i mean everywhere. i heard they repackage that stuff and call it something like, Lucas Oil Stabilizer

This was obviously caused by the high iron in Mobil 1, combined with the fact that Ford specced a 5w-20. I bet Royal Purple would have caused 32% less milkshake.

Originally Posted By: Klutch9
i actually have their DVD... you should see the motor once they tear it all down. that stuff is EVERYWHERE. coolant passages, oil galleries, heads, block, crankcase, i mean everywhere. i heard they repackage that stuff and call it something like, Lucas Oil Stabilizer
I love your ignorance!

Originally Posted By: Hethaerto
I love your ignorance!
And I love yours! \:\!

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
 Originally Posted By: Hethaerto
I love your ignorance!
And I love yours! \:\!
I was thinking the exact same thing!

arh

Originally Posted By: toddmog
I figured it was from the Fram filter.
+2

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
This was obviously caused by the high iron in Mobil 1, combined with the fact that Ford specced a 5w-20. I bet Royal Purple would have caused 32% less milkshake.
LOL i was thinking the same thing as I scrolled down and say your post. All that iron in the M1 mixing with salt water is a no no :no-no: