Michelin cross climate

My daughter's 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE I installed Michelin cross climate 2 about a year ago the tire noise is unbearable even after about 15k miles. I figured with her going upstate NY for college they would work well for inclement weather year round. The noise is beyond unbearable any ideas for new tires for this situation. Tire size 195/65/15

We had a similar experience with the Pirelli Scorpion OEM tires on the wifes Volvo XC60. Switched to Bridgestone Dueler H/L Ecopia 442's and no problem since.

I have almost 16k on my set of Crossclimate II's on my 2020 CRV EX-L, rotated twice, wearing evenly and very quiet. So far I'm very pleased with them. I imagine different tires can perform better on some cars than on others.

The noise is beyond unbearable
ngl, me also have some complaints about that (cc+). it seems this is widespread issue.
i´m looking into others, goodyear vector 4seasons are more weather balanced and quiet.
or Vredestein Quatrac Pro

Well, hmmm! I have read reviews that the CrossClimate can get loud. When? It's different for all vehicles. Is the alignment on your daughter's car in spec? Keep an eye on the Neg Camber and Toe. This can cause excessive noise in any tire.

We have a '15 Civic(in signature) with the same size tire, 195-65-15 and we're running AltiMAX RT43. These are supposed to do well in snow according to Consumer Reports & TireRack testing. However, we're also running General AltiMAX Arctic in the winter.

I have almost 16k on my set of Crossclimate II's on my 2020 CRV EX-L, rotated twice, wearing evenly and very quiet. So far I'm very pleased with them. I imagine different tires can perform better on some cars than on others.
Ditto, I have a set on a 2016 Accord EX-L. Have 18K mikes on then, did not notice a change in road noise but did notice better performance on wet and snowy roads.
I drive 80mph on expressway, speed limit is 75mph...dry roads!
Don’t care for the look of the tires, especially on a car

Here is the reality, it's a cheap small car. Hyundai doesn't put quite the same level of sound deadning expense in it like they do in a Sonata.

It's like a cheap dishwasher that WILL be louder vs a high dollar one with a much lower dB rating.

It is you daughters college car, I'd tell her to live with it until it needs new tires.

Here is the reality, it's a cheap small car. Hyundai doesn't put quite the same level of sound deadning expense in it like they do in a Sonata.

It's like a cheap dishwasher that WILL be louder vs a high dollar one with a much lower dB rating.

It is you daughters college car, I'd tell her to live with it until it needs new tires.
You hit the nail right on the head I been ignoring the complaining but now the wife is involved lol

Back