Michael Jackson had a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sprintman
Did the best performance of his life yesterday in rehearsals for his 50 upcoming London shows according to a backup dancer.

Was her name Billie Jean?

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Update. He could be in a coma, not dead.

What? Said they could not get the old heart started again. No heart beat, no coma.

Originally Posted By: buster
Personal life aside, he was a talented artist.

Quite. It's a shame.

Alot of the "real" news people are now saying he's dead.

Absolutely.

Love him or hate him, he's up there with the great great entertainers of the last 50 years.

+1

He was at his best in the '80s, he will be missed for his performances on stages.

No one can deny it - he had the greatest selling album of all time.

I'll listen to some MJ from time to time. Might have to crank some up this evening.

CNN is playing the music video to "Beat It."

If you want to see something funny - check ebay. Everybody and their mother is selling their tickets for his upcoming concert tickets. All of the items were listed just minutes ago.

Last edited:
half of you dudes got some kind of Michael Jackson album. I was too young when his music was popular.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
No one can deny it - he had the greatest selling album of all time.

I'll listen to some MJ from time to time. Might have to crank some up this evening.

No doubt. I have some MJ LP's.

I never bought one of his records but many of his songs were produced by Quincy Jones, who is a musical genius himself.

Eddie Van Halen on a Michael Jackson album? Brilliant!

John "JR" Robinson on drums, another excellent move to provide great feel to the beats of the songs.

Thriller? I never got into the whole monster dance thing but I can't believe how HUGE that whole album was.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I'm really trying to come up with something clever to say right now, but it just escapes me.

He's dead, Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back