Michael Jackson had a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Johnny
I'm really trying to come up with something clever to say right now, but it just escapes me.

"We all die sooner or later-Steve. S"
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
Originally Posted By: Johnny
I'm really trying to come up with something clever to say right now, but it just escapes me.

"We all die sooner or later-Steve. S"
grin2.gif

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

I remember trying to do the moon walk for days on end, and with every passing hour, I looked more and more like a jacka$$.

The moonwalk is an American pop culture institution.

Originally Posted By: BuickGN
Wow, tough crowd. The guy is dead for God's sake, have some respect.

No. He was a child molester. I'll never respect a child molester in live or death.

Reminds me of a joke my wife just told me, in fact:

His will specifies that at his funeral a pair of little boys pants are to be flown at half mast.

poor guy... Had issues, could have had any help or anything he wanted, but was severely messed up. Might be better this way.

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
All the world's wealth cannot bring contentment to the tortured.

I'll leave the judgement of Michael Jackson to HE who will judge him.
Makes the days pass a little easier though. The moonwalk is cool, child molester or not.
21.gif
I've got some of his albums... so does everyone else.

I never really liked him, or his music but his passing is sad. Prayers sent to his family.

You must be kidding. This is BITOG, home of making fun of dead people.
I doubt many here would enjoy it somebody made juvenile comments about one their family members who died.

Originally Posted By: MarkC
This is BITOG, home of making fun of dead people.
Not going to hurt his feelings though, are you? I'm sure his family and friends can deal with a few nasty comments at this point.

His dad was a real piece of work. A non-relational, hard-headed, slave-driving kinda guy. All the kids in that family had to find a way to cope w/o love of a father. It's sad, really.

I've known men like this and their dysfunction is passed on to their quiver. Very sad.

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02

No. He was a child molester. I'll never respect a child molester in live or death.

Reminds me of a joke my wife just told me, in fact:

His will specifies that at his funeral a pair of little boys pants are to be flown at half mast.

He was acquitted. So you're God? You're Omnipotent and know ALL?

Pffffffffffffffffffft...
smirk2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back