Meijer going Top Tier

In addition to saying Warren Distribution not Warren Oil, you can tell Warren Oil because they have unique 5 qt bottles.
I'll have to check the SuperTech and Kirkland in my area and see who made it.

I didn't know there were 2 different Warrens. Is one considered better?

Whenever I do an OC for family, friends or neighbors and they want it done cheaply. ...Meijer house brand synthetic and a TG filter are my go-to combo. Always in stock and right down the road from me. Never an issue.

I also use Meijer 10w-40 conventional in my mower and pressure washer...have for years

They probably haven’t updated their website. Highly doubt they’d let Meijer advertise as “Top Tier” if it actually wasn’t.

And I highly doubt a large organization like Meijer would risk advertising Top Tier unless they were.

I recently looked at the TopTier site and noticed a lot of stations nearby don’t show up on their map even though they’re Top Tier. I’d say their site isn’t updated too frequently.

I'll have to check the SuperTech and Kirkland in my area and see who made it.

I didn't know there were 2 different Warrens. Is one considered better?

Whenever I do an OC for family, friends or neighbors and they want it done cheaply. ...Meijer house brand synthetic and a TG filter are my go-to combo. Always in stock and right down the road from me. Never an issue.

I also use Meijer 10w-40 conventional in my mower and pressure washer...have for years
Warren Oil and Warren Performance both blend lots of private label oil. Both meet standards. I was mixing a quart of Warren Oil (Harvest King) in my Valvoline Daily Protection. Now running ST which is WPP. One out of North Carolina the other out of Omaha-Council Bluffs.

I recently looked at the TopTier site and noticed a lot of stations nearby don’t show up on their map even though they’re Top Tier. I’d say their site isn’t updated too frequently.
This is a similar issue that I've brought up up Top Tier and that is, they list stations or 'brands' but many locations have no indication that their fuel is TT.

Nice. One of my usual fill up places. Now will be every time.

Still not a fan of the $.70 upcharge to Premium. That usually keeps them from being the lowest price.

Nice. One of my usual fill up places. Now will be every time.

Still not a fan of the $.70 upcharge to Premium. That usually keeps them from being the lowest price.
Yeah.. it's a 30 ¢ spread between grades here.... The only ones who deviate from that are circle k...37¢ between reg & mid, 35¢ between mid & prem.... weird....

Back when it was a 10 cent spread, BP had an 11¢ spread between mid & prem

I just got an e-mail from Meijer announcing this, but I see y'all have beaten me to the punch. Once I use up my stash of Speedway gift cards, looks like Meijer may become my go-to -- especially since they seem to march in step with Speedway's pricing. And that's before the discount my Meijer card will give me...

Back