Meatball / Vegetable Stir Fry

Do you eat the potatoes raw?
Do you eat the peel (the only part with nutrition)
Do you only eat purple potatoes?

If not your getting minerals only.

And sweet potatoes have all those things in nutritionally significant amounts
plus vitamin A and a lower glycemic index with more fiber.

Most Men get too much iron in the diet already and need to donate blood regularly to avoid heart disease.

There really is no magic bullet like eating just potatoes, a calorie reduced diet and intermittent fasting does it.

Poorer Asians many times eat 99% rice , they survive but are genetically better suited than other races for such a diet and get exotics in their diet westerners are never exposed to.

I would view a rice only diet no differently than a potato diet, both avoid common anti nutrients (though niteshade has damaging compounds rice does not)
but are mostly empty calories that after years would result in deterioration and imbalance.

You are also likely getting excessive nitrate/nitrite loads which has its own problems.
Tell that to the tens of thousands of thriving people on the Potato Diet Hack and Spud Fit forums.

Most Men get too much iron in the diet already and need to donate blood regularly to avoid heart disease.
The iron in whole food sources such as potatoes isn't the type of iron that causes elevated serum ferritin (iron) in males.
The type of iron that causes that is :
1) Iron supplements
2) heme iron sources from red meat, liver, etc
3) Iron fortified processed foods such as cereals and bread

Again, whole plant based foods don't cause elevated iron in humans.
Even high iron whole plant foods like pumpkin seeds and spinach don't even cause it, and potatoes sure aren't a problem for iron.

Have you read the Potato Diet Hack by Tim Steele?
I'm on his forum and I have 2 of his books.
I eat a lot of potatoes but I seldom eat only potatoes. It wouldn't hurt me if I did.
People eat potatoes for days, even weeks and months and they thrive.
I'm talking white, red, and yellow potatoes, not sweet potatoes.
You understand nothing about nutrition. Reading some hack that suggests otherwise, well live your life how you see fit... I did TELL you the fact.

Only an idiot thinks that isolating their diet to only one, starch ratio higher than anything else, food, can result in anything other than severe deficiency and hint, hint, that degrades your mental function so you don't even have the ability to understand *** went wrong.

Nutrition is a science. A well established one outside of the fringe suppliments. Study it and avoid quacks.

No, people do not eat only potatoes and thrive. They exist because they are starving and declare it's great because life beats death. What a terrible life.

If you're such a good cook why didn't you make meatballs from scratch?

Because I don't like scratch. 😂😂😂

Seriously, I'm not much of a meat eater.
I eat small amounts of meat, mostly for flavoring or broth.
I'm more of an egg and fish eater.

Back