McDonalds brings back McRib sandwich nationwide

Or maybe:

31085ceabf0f5ddedb01237d625bd6cd.gif
its PEOPLE!!!

Call me crazy....

Ok, you're crazy.

They've brought it back before. Only time will tell how long it lasts.

They do this quite often, goes away for a while then comes back. Never tried them, but I guess there are fans of them out there that like them and I guess maybe they stick around long enough to sell a decent amount and then they go away again. I don't think they're popular enough to stay on the menu permanently but there's enough demand to bring them back once in a while.

Reactions: JC1
So the challenge will be make a home made McRib that's unbeatable I'm game by the end of holidays I'll have one.

I just don't get it

A) They were pretty good as far as I recall.

B) If you are over 40, there's also big nostalgia for them. They were a splash when they came out when I was a kid.

C) No one else has tasty pork sandwiches to go like that. It's a pork thing. ;)

Reactions: JC1
A) They were pretty good as far as I recall.

B) If you are over 40, there's also big nostalgia for them. They were a splash when they came out when I was a kid.

C) No one else has tasty pork sandwiches to go like that. It's a pork thing. ;)

I know people LOVE them I'm just really not a fan of McDonald's anymore really.

I do not think the fries 🍟 are as good as they used to be, I've also largely stopped eating potatoes.

I don't think they (any longer) have any good food.

I don't really like them as I did..

And I'm 38.. they must have been out in the 70s?

Besides, if they made it a regular item, people wouldn't flock to the store to go eat them.

Reactions: GON
I've had a sample of two. They both had tooth size bone fragments. McRib, the sandwich that bites back!

That was a long time ago though. I really don't go to McDonald's anymore.

I do not think the fries 🍟 are as good as they used to be, I've also largely stopped eating potatoes.

Not really into the fries, but I get them once in a while on free fries friday on the app. They're good if they just came out of the fryer and they're hot, but they're kinda bland if they're lukewarm.

Not really into the fries, but I get them once in a while on free fries friday on the app. They're good if they just came out of the fryer and they're hot, but they're kinda bland if they're lukewarm.

They're supposed to make a fresh hot basket like every 7 minutes, they do their very best to only make what is orderdd. Doesn't always work.

I just think they don't really have any taste. I even went to Burger King today. Got chicken fries. Its not even worth the 2 for $5. Half of them were old, 6 of them were chewy ..

It's just bad food now ..

Back