MC5K or MC Blend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't go wrong w/ either of them. I would run the MC Blend in a 5w20. I used it in my daughters (2 of them) 99 Civic Lx before the younger one totaled it in January. That engine will run on anything from 5w40,10w30,5w30 to 5w20 as i have used all those grades at one time or another.
Joe

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jmb106
Can't go wrong w/ either of them. I would run the MC Blend in a 5w20. I used it in my daughters (2 of them) 99 Civic Lx before the younger one totaled it in January. That engine will run on anything from 5w40,10w30,5w30 to 5w20 as i have used all those grades at one time or another.
Joe
Actually went with the MC 5w30
But if MC5K goes on sale I'll prolly add some to "the stash"
I'm sure it won't hurt switching between to two

Originally Posted By: asamek
O'Reilly has MC5k and Havoline on sale this month for $1.99/qt.
Unfortunately no stores in the northeast

Originally Posted By: musicmanbass
Autozone - www.autozone.com
424 North Dupont Highway, Dover - (302) 736-5400

My sister used to live in Magnolia!

Anyways, MC5K is on sale at AZ for $1.99/qt, and even better, $9.99 for a 5.28qt jug. Problem solved! :)
When did she live here? Bet she was/is married to an Air Force dude!
Cool on the AZ

She lives nearby now, can't remember the name of the town now, but it's all of like 5 mins from Magnolia, and less than 10 mins from Spence's (which is all that really matters anyway, right?!)

Actually, she's married to a carpenter! She teaches special ed at an elementary school somewhere close by. I was up there this past Christmas, and was very thankful to have been driving our AWD MKX!

Last edited:
musicmanbass said:
She lives nearby now, can't remember the name of the town now, but it's all of like 5 mins from Magnolia, and less than 10 mins from Spence's (which is all that really matters anyway, right?!)

Cool!
Yea, I grew up with the Spence boys and my first job was cleaning up the parking lot on Saturday mornings
Still go there alot to pick up vinyl (record albums)
She live in Felton?
Last name, prolly know her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back