Married, sleeping in separate beds.

And as for the seperate beds I'd just simply get seperate mattresses or like the sleep number if you don't like the same stiffness and have separate sheets so there's no tugging and yanking. Keep the door hinge lubed and some old junk knobs make a clacking noise when you slowly turn themcto open and close so just junk it and replace it with a really nice high quality lever knob which doesn't make any noise inside. Put thin pieces of stick on foam on where the door touches the frame and using a flashlight inside the room while being outside the room in darkness helps you see the hot spots of where it touches. Nothing worse than a loud knob, hinge, and wood on wood hitting. Nothing worse than having different backs and the same bed to compromise, nothing worse than yanking sheets.

The longer a couple is together , the more changes they face as a team (if they are smart and really in love) and you learn together from those things. Hell , it takes work to live a whole life with the same person.... You better be in deep love and like them a lot. There is gonna be a whole lot of give and take or its not going to last. Both people have to decide what means more, their spouse or having their way for everything. I figured out one day why I can not hit the lottery. Its because I already hit one when I found a woman who has put up & stood up for me for 45+ years. Plus she still can not go to bed or fall asleep unless I join her. I should probably quit buying lotto tickets. :) I do sneak out of bed and go down the hall to watch tv in spare bedroom when I can't sleep!;)
Good for y’all. Too many couple get sucked into careers and parenting and end up neglecting their marriage. Love may be unconditional but being in love is not. That’s very conditional.

Anybody else, we sleep in separate rooms, I go to bed late and get up early, she turns in early and gets up late. Kids are gone and with 3 bedrooms we both like our space, she gets the full size bed and I get the Master King bed, works for us and besides she says I snore like a son of a gun. :LOL:
My wife and I are a carbon copy of this. Married 37 years and sleeping in separate rooms for about 10 years. She says I snore and I'm restless.

My wife and I are a carbon copy of this. Married 37 years and sleeping in separate rooms for about 10 years. She says I snore and I'm restless.
I snored enough to wake the town. I was sent to a Sleep Lab nearby for a night of observations / tests. A month later I was fitted and set up with a CPAP machine. I have used it for 20+ years now with very good results. I used to even pack it for business trips and family vacations.

Good for y’all. Too many couple get sucked into careers and parenting and end up neglecting their marriage. Love may be unconditional but being in love is not. That’s very conditional.
I was surprised and saddened at the news of more than one family we knew who raised their kids like us. We often did things together with all the kids, took them on vacations together etc... theme parks, beaches, etc... Then two of these couples... as soon as the last kid went off to college or the husband and wife retired BOOM they were divorced. Almost as if that was going to be too much alone time or just too much more time together.

I was surprised and saddened at the news of more than one family we knew who raised their kids like us. We often did things together with all the kids, took them on vacations together etc... theme parks, beaches, etc... Then two of these couples... as soon as the last kid went off to college or the husband and wife retired BOOM they were divorced. Almost as if that was going to be too much alone time or just too much more time together.
They likely grew apart due to having two completely separate lives while living together (ie being roommates.) It is way more common than most people would admit even if it doesn’t end in divorce.

Maybe there is an underlying flatulence issue.😡
I fart about 50+ times a day. I need copious amounts of fiber daily or else I get severe constipation. My wife has farted twice in my presence last year in total.

My wife doesn’t have a good sense of smell, (take several sprays of cologne for her to notice anything). This is a life saver. Many times she doesn’t notice the room is saturated with my farts. A handful of times she has complained the room smells like farts, and she leaves.

One time she thought it was Charlie our dog! I died laughing, poor dog got the blame.

I fart about 50+ times a day. I need copious amounts of fiber daily or else I get severe constipation. My wife has farted twice in my presence last year in total.

My wife doesn’t have a good sense of smell, (take several sprays of cologne for her to notice anything). This is a life saver. Many times she doesn’t notice the room is saturated with my farts. A handful of times she has complained the room smells like farts, and she leaves.

One time she thought it was Charlie our dog! I died laughing, poor dog got the blame.
Keep blaming the dog - they don’t mind taking the blame

My wife sleeps downstairs when TOM visits. She's happier with that, I'm happier with that. Otherwise, we sleep in the same bed.
Is Tom her side-boyfriend? When you don’t know what TOM means, this statement can be interpreted many different ways.

You stink! :ROFLMAO:

Back