M1 EP 0W-20 Shortage?

How much more than 70% pao does mobil 1 0w16 contain?
Screenshot_20210918-145731_Drive.jpg

All of the Walmart’s within 75 miles of me are out of M1 EP 0W-20.

For some reason, there is plenty of the M1 EP HM in-stock.

In general, the M1 shelves are quite bare right now. Has anyone noticed the same?
View attachment 70796

View attachment 70795
Same thing in Columbus,NE. After many years, I had to order Mobil I through Amazon. Remember about thirty years ago when I purchased most oil from K-Mart because they were the only game in town. But then they discontinued stocking different oils and went to Penske everything. And then Checker arrived in town and K-Mart went. No loss. Couldn't keep the shelves stocked with normal items, but the isles were packed with seasonal crap.

Only 1 5 quart jug at my local WM today. It's my favorite oil for my Pentastar, but I've got a massive stash of RGT 0w20 to go through, so I'm not bothered by it. There were a couple jugs of AFE 0w20 there, too, which I think is a good back-up.

The Great Walmart of China near where I live is out of 5 quart jugs of all Mobil 0w20 offerings. Also all individual quarts of M1 EP 0w20 have blue caps on them now.

I wanted to point out that there is still an abundance of Royal Purple that everyone SHOULD be buying regardless 💜

View attachment 71658
View attachment 71659

Or you could move your finger to the right and get that Valvoline for $10 less a jug.

They sure charge a lot for that purple dye.

Or you could move your finger to the right and get that Valvoline for $10 less a jug.

They sure charge a lot for that purple dye.

Truthfully based on my results using Valvoline Modern Engine in the past I am very favorable towards using Valvoline EP. In fact I would go so far as saying that Valvoline EP is now the oil most likely to be purchased for all my vehicles in the future (y)

The Great Walmart of China near where I live is out of 5 quart jugs of all Mobil 0w20 offerings. Also all individual quarts of M1 EP 0w20 have blue caps on them now.

I wanted to point out that there is still an abundance of Royal Purple that everyone SHOULD be buying regardless 💜

View attachment 71658
View attachment 71659

Remember these pics I showed you? Well today I checked again and they are still out of M1 0W20 jugs.

What's worse is now they are out of Royal Purple jugs too!!! 😱🤯😢

Guys I don't know what to do, I love jugs and I don't know if I can live in a world without Royal Purple 😭

They're out of Castrol EP 0w20 as well and down to their last jug of Valvoline EP 0w20. It's like I'm stuck in a nightmare that won't end...

20211003_141028_HDR.jpg

This could be part of the problem.

Maybe the oil companies will go back to cardboard cans?

Back