Lube Control's "out of stock" on everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on the road constantly trying to make our company go and cannot get to VM very quickly sometimes. We can log in and check VM at times and we try to return all calls. As I mentioned in the other thread being a 3 person company makes it hard to get to everyone immediately.

We ask for patience as we go through these growing pains.

LCD did call me back today and explained everything! Thanks for the call Jeff and I'm very glad LCD is still going strong! FP is one of the best things I have done to my engines!

I love using FP in my car and also in my mom's car
smile.gif

LCD wrote:

"We are on the road constantly trying to make our company go and cannot get to VM very quickly sometimes. We can log in and check VM at times and we try to return all calls. As I mentioned in the other thread being a 3 person company makes it hard to get to everyone immediately.

We ask for patience as we go through these growing pains."

DITTO!

I've been using FP3000 for a few tanks, but I haven't posted about my experience. I wanted to be sure to clear out the tanks of the FP60 gasoline, and I'm waiting for the inevitable winter-to-summer-gas change here in SoCal before I post.

But......I gotta tell you, as a long time user of FP60, I'm amazed at what FP3000 is showing me at 1oz/10 treat rate! I actually think for my engine (Saab 900S), I might be able to (and will test) cutting back to either 3/4oz or 1/2 oz/10 gallons.

Again, if others want to post their experience with FP3000, please do (not to highjack the thread), but I'm MORE THAN WILLING to give LCD some slack on this. I believe those who haven't yet had the chance to use FP3000 WILL be pleasantly surprised when they do.

I'm becoming more enamoured with chemistry every day!!!

I'm still waiting for a call back from Jeff or Luke at LCD. I'm still at the 'check's in the mail ' stage after a month.

I really like the Lubecontrol products, but I'm too busy to go through this much nonsense just to get an order delivered. Even if FP3000 was free I can't afford to spend this much time in order to get it.

Thankfully these arwe products that one does not need on an immediate basis. Ordered LC 4/17, hit my credit card soon after, product was supposed to ship 4/24 via Fed Ex ground, never did, now informed it shipped 5/4 and will arrive 5/9. Three weeks to receive product! Growing company, but very poor info on shipping dates, well, no info basically, only feedback I got was from the Fed Ex web site. Wish they would use UPS, Fed Ex ground is the pits.

Call me on my cell 469-360-6639. I will get it straightened out. there have been some errors made by our shipping folks and we have made changes.

Jeff

Finally spoke to Jeff and he's a great guy!

Looks like Fed Ex screwed up my shipment, but Lubecontrol will work to straighten out the mistake.

My faith in Lubecontrol has been restored.
cheers.gif

Got my order of FP 60 today. Ordered Apr 10th.
So I got caught in the inventory mix-up, but it came out OK.

As far as I can tell, they shipped when they were again able, just like they promised.

I agree with someone above. I should have gotten a notice it was delayed. Instead I got a notice that FedEx had been notified of a pickup. That clearly was wrong. Maybe that is what he meant by "mistakes ( and changes ) have been made."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back