Lube Control's "out of stock" on everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to purchase some more FP60 and LC20 and I see that everything on their site is marked "out of stock". Anyone know what's going on?

Dave

Please remember that 95% or so of their sales are to fleets, in HUGE bulk containers. If they are no longer selling individual gallons, I hope they are still selling them by the 50 gallon drum. If not, I might call them up and license their formula's from them, haha.

Then again maybe they lost the lease on their building, a fire occurred or some other major event that- for whatever reason- they choose not to disclose.

Sure wish I knew though 'cause I really like their products.

I am still owed one gallon of FP3000
frown.gif
crazy.gif
shocked.gif
confused.gif
dunno.gif

BG product name their motor oil additive is called MOA...go to their website..carquest,napa,and most all high performance shops and repair shops carry the products

Quote:

BG product name their motor oil additive is called MOA...go to their website..carquest,napa,and most all high performance shops and repair shops carry the products

My Honda dealer sells this and other BG products at the parts counter. I didn't know it was good stuff. I always looked at it and said "snake oil" under my breath.

Thanks for the heads up,
Brian

Looks kind of ominous (sure hope it's just a glitch of some sort).

However, the pleading to buy LC20 with the last FP3000 offer seemed somewhat desperate. Hopefully someone can post some explanation.

From another thread, LCD:
Quote:

We reply to all emails and return all phone calls. We even come on here and reply. Please call on Monday 8886279410.

Call 'em!

called them . . . left a message . . . . no response.

Saw that they also removed LC20 from their site completely.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back