Lube Control's "out of stock" on everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, doesn't sound good. If no one's hearing from them, that's not a good sign. I know they do a lot of fleet sales but if they intend to get out of the consumer side of things a little notice would be good.

Quote:

Lot of wild conclusions being drawn here from a few data points....

Yeah, they got blasted last time when they took orders they couldn't fill in a timely matter. Maybe they are overwhelmed and are trying to make sure it doesn't happen again? I don't know, but we got to stop all this speculation.

Last edited:
Look, I know they are sponsors and they put out a good product but listing everything as out of stock with no other communication to their customers? If Frank were doing this we'd all be screaming. I mean, how much time does it take to put some sort of explanatory note on a website?

Quote:

Look, I know they are sponsors and they put out a good product but listing everything as out of stock with no other communication to their customers? If Frank were doing this we'd all be screaming. I mean, how much time does it take to put some sort of explanatory note on a website?

Indeed. Lube Control should say SOMETHING about what's going on!!! Not good PR.

I ordered a Gal of FP3000 and FP60 over a week ago, and still haven't received them, the tracking number said both would be here on the 27th, but guess what? No fedex truck.

I imagine this will be my last order.

Quote:

how many are waiting on orders already placed and paid for?.....

I am. FP60.
Got a message from them that "appeared" to say it should be delivered yesterday, 4/30.
Nope. Didn't happen.
Ordered on the 10th.
Previous orders arrived in about a week, or sooner.

I should hear something . They charged my Card.

Has Anyone actually emailed LCD to get an answer on a status.

I see alot of posts here and I don't have an orders outstanding with LCD, but for those that have posted, have you guys tried contacting LCD ?

Seems like everyone is jumping on the rumormill bandwagon without contacting them direct.......

In those "lot of posts" there are a few that have tried to email and call. Go back and read. Why is it a rumor when there is no way to get in touch? Heck, maybe they went to a convention in Vegas on some downtime. Who knows? But there's nothing on the site as to why they have no product available.

Quote:

Has Anyone actually emailed LCD to get an answer on a status.

I see alot of posts here and I don't have an orders outstanding with LCD, but for those that have posted, have you guys tried contacting LCD ?

Seems like everyone is jumping on the rumormill bandwagon without contacting them direct.......

Some of us have contacted them to no avail.

I just called and left another message! I'm betting things are on the way down for LCD. When companies start acting like this they go under. Too bad as I love their products!

What is a good "like" product to replace FP if it comes to that?

Guys, clam down we are not going out of business we simply got cleared out by a large customer and instead of trying to take orders and not be able to fill them in a timely fashion we decided to get our inventory back up first. We tried keeping it available and filling orders, but it was taking 1-2 weeks to get them filled.

We should be restocked by the end of the month.

Quote:

I just called and left another message! I'm betting things are on the way down for LCD. When companies start acting like this they go under. Too bad as I love their products!

I would just like to say I have always had great quality service from the guys at Lube Control. I really hope no one reads this thread and decides not to order. They sell a great product and I have seen nothing but top notch customer service over the last two years I have been ordering from them!
What is a good "like" product to replace FP if it comes to that?

Quote:

Guys, clam down we are not going out of business we simply got cleared out by a large customer and instead of trying to take orders and not be able to fill them in a timely fashion we decided to get our inventory back up first. We tried keeping it available and filling orders, but it was taking 1-2 weeks to get them filled.

I'm calm. Why didn't you guys at the least return calls? I left my name and number. No call. Just curious.

LCD, a preemptive post last week mentioning the same details would have done wonders. Too much info is better than none.

Edit: Just saw your other post.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm calm. Why didn't you guys at the least return calls? I left my name and number. No call. Just curious.

+1

Dave

Or maybe even updated your web site with what you told us here.

No Worries though! I'm just glad to here that we will still beable to aquire lubecontrol products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back