Lost my wife to a drunk driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post what I want to say! Accountability...

Dan,

There are no words to express my sorrow and your devastation. I've seen too many!

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Donation made to Minnesota chapter of MADD. I’m very sorry you are dealing with this. My dads death was sudden ans unplanned also. It knocks the wind out of you. I’m just so sorry.

With all the modern technology, cell phones, uber and the very harsh laws for drinking and driving its terrible that it still exists.
There is no reason these accidents happen. People just need to exercise responsibility.
I am sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear this. I cant imagine the horror you must be experiencing, I pray dear God lightens the load for you and your family.

What a terrible thing to happen. So sorry!

Utah just past a law where your DUI at BAC.05 Basically ZERO TOLERANCE.

They may lessen some penalties (from .08)-but it's zero tolerance for drunk driving.

Last edited:
cry.gif
I am so sorry for your loss.

KD0AXS, I'm so sorry!, I cannot imagine what you are going through. A reminder of how our everyday lives can change in an instant.

I'm so sorry.

Thank you so much everyone! We've just been overwhelmed with all the support coming in from all over the country and the world. Nothing can really make this any easier, but the amount of support has been nothing short of amazing.

So very sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. FYI, I am also a member of the Amateur Radio Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back