Looking for other options besides Fleetguard for my Isx 15

I’m looking for different brands of filters to run on my 04’ isx15.Oil and fuel filters get changed at 10k.Was thinking of going with Napa filters since they are down the road from me or I could order from fleetfilter as well.Not sure on their quality since they got purchased by Mann and Hummel though.Was also thinking Baldwin but I’ve heard the orings on the ok filters have broken and gotten into the engine.

@Redland1 have you considered extending the change interval on your Fleetguard filters? IMO I would extend my interval before looking for a less expensive option especially on something like an X15 that has a significant replacement cost. Heck I go 8-10K miles on my filters in my 2012 Ram CTD. I'd think you could go way longer on an X15.

IIRC the OCI on an X15 in severe duty is 25,000 miles, so you could gain 15,000 miles per OC.

As far as a fuel filter, I would not deviate from Fleetguard. The HPCR systems are expensive and filters are cheap relatively comparing.

Just my $0.02

Fleetguard, Baldwin, and Donaldson all make good filtration products for the diesel market. I order mine online, I have used fleetfilter before as well as several others online. Shop around online and you’ll find some deals, pricing can vary greatly I’ve noticed.

Back