Look at what I found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I found this at a BP just west of me.. In and amongst the highest end homes in this area. Strange to me for a gas station in this area to have this junk oil on the shelf. I said something to a lady working at that store a couple of years ago about them having non API oil on their shelf. It did disappear for awhile. Now... More junk there. Not impressed. The station is very busy actually. Lots of people in the nearby neighborhoods with money get their gas there. The station has good chicken, pizza and sandwiches.

I bet the owner just doesn't know what they are buying. So, I may well have a stop in and give them some education about this bad stuff. And that's being polite
smile.gif

Other words can be used to describe it. Just not appropriate on here.

My cat seen here was suspicious of the container as well. She knows bad oil when she sees it. You can tell she's p'od by it by the expression on her face here. I swear I can never take a really good pic with this phone. My very fine muscle control just is not there... Ohh well. Can't win em all
smile.gif
Hope you guys are having a good weekend.

Yes sir. Garbage.

Good to see ya on here. And I really like your generation of Ford Fusion. Great car there.

Hey SR5.

Always great to see you on here my friend. I hope that you and your family are doing well.

Yes sir this stuff is really bad stuff. Shocking it is on a shelf in this area of town. I'd expect that in a different area.

Hey Colonel i was on the far western part of VA today passing thru. Stopped at tiny EXXON station and they had blue bottle Mobil Special
smile.gif

The "boss" is probably mad cause you arent playing games with her
smile.gif
glad you are here and doin well

Yeah Capt she is not happy...

Though we started playing fetch shortly after... She loves that
smile.gif

I like Mobil Special myself. That's a quality oil for not too much coin.

$3.99 a qt man....

Stupid huh?!?

Yeah you and I could get Havoline DS single quart for $3.44 at Walmart.

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Yeah Capt she is not happy...

Though we started playing fetch shortly after... She loves that
smile.gif

I like Mobil Special myself. That's a quality oil for not too much coin.

Yeah, i noticed a G Mart station in Pine Grove WV had Havoline gold quart and Havoline conventional too

Originally Posted By: bbhero
$3.99 a qt man....

Stupid huh?!?

That's 911 Oil...When your car is knock'n so loud it's about to die.

Well given a 911 circumstance... This stuff will be guaranteed to kill the car
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back