Logitech Keyboard and Mouse issues with Linux Cinnamon?

Well I thought I was out of the woods, not so. I'm about to attempt a 60 yard field goal with this keyboard. LOL I tried another OS from a USB it seemed OK, so did Linux Cinnamon off a USB. I'm going to buy a MSFT keyboard and mouse combo which worked well for years. Hopefully Logitech doesn't make them for MSFT. I did some research and it seems Logitech is not a fan of Linux, although millions of people are probably using their products with Linux and not having issues. FTR batteries are brand new.

Last edited:
For those of you who might be interested here's an update. I bought a MSFT keyboard and mouse combo, cheap. The keyboard is working flawlessly, as I suspected it would. I am using the Logitech mouse I had which is working well too. I'll wait until they rollout a kernel update and try the Logitech keyboard again, although I have my doubts. Thanks for all the replies.

For those of you who might be interested here's an update. I bought a MSFT keyboard and mouse combo, cheap. The keyboard is working flawlessly, as I suspected it would. I am using the Logitech mouse I had which is working well too. I'll wait until they rollout a kernel update and try the Logitech keyboard again, although I have my doubts. Thanks for all the replies.
Definitely sounds like a frequency issue, it's unfortunate they don't give you much in the way of control over that anymore.

Definitely sounds like a frequency issue, it's unfortunate they don't give you much in the way of control over that anymore.
I know, and it appears Logitech doesn't care too much for the Linux OS. I was talking to the guy at Micro Center about it yesterday, he said he heard several others had similar complaints.

Back