Limit on Home Depot military discount

e Depot discovered excessive abuse by contractors using the military discount purchases that were not for personal use.
Now that is some bull. Contractors already get "special" pricing that the general public does not see.

Yep my mom had to do that. First time she tried to do it she didn’t register because we hadn’t ever heard of having to do that before and they wouldn’t give it to us so that was pretty disappointing. But we signed up online after that. I wish they would be able to do it at self checkout though as I hate having someone else scan my items lol. That happened once too we scanned everything we were getting at the self checkout which was a bunch of stuff then asked for the employee to come do the discount and she replied oh I’ll have to ring you up for that you can’t do it at self checkout. I hope they will make it to where you can. I was ready to storm out of the store after that part lol. I wonder if there is anyway that they could make like a profile where all of our names are in case my mom wasn’t with me so that way I could still use the discount with her phone number or something and not have to show the ID.

Back