Lets talk about new vehicles

Checked the local Ford dealership's website, and they have 5 Mavericks (1 2023 and 4 2024) ranging from around $34K to 40K, but have a $2K ADM on the 2024s and a $2K discount on the 2023.

Or you could go for this, where money is no object. :oops:😄

1713561098285.jpg

Checked the local Ford dealership's website, and they have 5 Mavericks (1 2023 and 4 2024) ranging from around $34K to 40K, but have a $2K ADM on the 2024s and a $2K discount on the 2023.

Or you could go for this, where money is no object. :oops:😄

View attachment 215070
For a 4 door? Nope

A 2 door bronco that needs an engine for $5k would be nice. Then I can put an LS in it so it runs right

Anyone looked at the new 2025 Camry?

It's not exactly a stunner, IMO, but I like it better than the bland looking Accord. You should be able to easily get 50 MPG in these, and it is more spacious and more upscale-feeling than a Prius. Apparently chassis/handling isn't a complete boat either.

Available with AWD as well.

It's not exactly a stunner, IMO, but I like it better than the bland looking Accord. You should be able to easily get 50 MPG in these, and it is more spacious and more upscale-feeling than a Prius. Apparently chassis/handling isn't a complete boat either.

Lots of YouTube reviews on it. When is it supposed to be available. Most reviewers mentioned improved driving dynamics even the reviewer who got stuck with the FWD. Starts under $30K for the LE which no longer has steelies and hubcaps.

Lots of YouTube reviews on it. When is it supposed to be available. Most reviewers mentioned improved driving dynamics even the reviewer who got stuck with the FWD. Starts under $30K for the LE which no longer has steelies and hubcaps.

A dealer here is showing one in the build phase for an XLE with an msrp of $35k in a blue color.

I have prostituted myself to the lowest bidder and did unspeakable things to obtain the ultimate
long range road cruiser. Obviously I have failed and need your help.

What I require............

* Great seats for a bad back and I do not like tiny bottoms in my rides but- never mind... ; )
* Roomy- I hate when they put you in a cubicle like a Ford Taurus
* No Fords- I hate their seats
* No pickups- AWD or FWD fine- CVT is okay
* Very quiet with minimal road noise
* If hwy mpg is below 25 mpg- no thanks- The more the better- MORE!
* Hybrid ok
* Don't need a prestige brand- been there before
* Reliable- Sometimes I will put 3-4K miles on in one week
* Car-SUV-CUV okay
* Budget.. $25K-$55K NEW!

Thanks!
Cx-50 or CX9? Lincoln Aviator/Navigator?

Interesting
Maverick is by far a better place to make and receive phone calls than the VW..
A huge difference. Ford stepped up big time.
I have a buddy in TN and he instantly knows which vehicle I'm in and the Ford doesn't go back to your cell in 30 minutes. Of course that's a hybrid bonus.

That's a compelling vehicle.

Back