Lets talk about new vehicles

You should have sold it to me Jim. That’s one on my list lol. I like that burnt orange color.
You weren't into them then were you???

I have a bunch of old Ultra oil filters, oil, and both types of filters piled up here for them. I also have a set of all weather mats and trunk mat new in plastic...ready to go..lol

You weren't into them then were you???

I have a bunch of old Ultra oil filters, oil, and both types of filters piled up here for them. I also have a set of all weather mats and trunk mat new in plastic...ready to go..lol
I wasn’t till I looked at my dealerships Mitsubishi franchise and drove a couple in the shop. Seem simple enough for me.

@AutoMechanic
This was my 2014 SE in Florida on vacation in 2020...old friend driving me around. She got old and bloated so I dumped her... 😂 or did she dump me because I am a decade older than her... 😂

I think you met her eh...
She is the white Rogue abuser.

bh.jpg

This is graphic footage of that ill fated day....I rolled up to her house that day and took a picture as I had a bad feeling.
I blew the horn and she came out and said plans have changed..I am taking the Rogue out and the dog..park over there...
Like a crying school girl I asked where are we going...she said the everglades.... Uh okay.....

I figured if the puppy was going how bad could it be??? Uh duh...
The Rogue was actually nice and I was surprised as usually the whole world are Nissan bashers. It was used and looked new inside... To be continued...

20210221_174127_HDR.jpg
thumbnail.jpeg

I like the burnt orange too.

Currently saving my hard earned dollars for a 22+ Arteon 4Motion so I can slightly one up Zee09. The wife's Edge will be paid off in 20 months or less barring any unforeseen misfortune, then it will be my time to strike.

I've laid down my Alfa Romeo dreams for now, not over the car but over lack of dealer support. :eek:

I literally went to take delivery of an MKZ I'd fallen for, it was all detailed out for me and ready to go, when I discovered an issue and ultimately the whole deal fell through. In hindsight I'm glad. VW = Good fit for me.

I like the burnt orange too.

Currently saving my hard earned dollars for a 22+ Arteon 4Motion so I can slightly one up Zee09. The wife's Edge will be paid off in 20 months or less barring any unforeseen misfortune, then it will be my time to strike.

I've laid down my Alfa Romeo dreams for now, not over the car but over lack of dealer support. :eek:

I literally went to take delivery of an MKZ I'd fallen for, it was all detailed out for me and ready to go, when I discovered an issue and ultimately the whole deal fell through. In hindsight I'm glad. VW = Good fit for me.
Wow 🤯🤯🤯
You gonna do me like that dawg 😉😉
So you're really gonna be team Arteon???
Any deals???

I do love my VeeDubs but I'm not paying Audi money for one. A couple years down the road the VW should be easier on the wallet, and will have more options to boot.

My base Jetta (the cheapest vehicle VW makes) has blind spot monitoring, and the Audi A4 Premium doesn't. Fail.

I do love my VeeDubs but I'm not paying Audi money for one. A couple years down the road the VW should be easier on the wallet, and will have more options to boot.

My base Jetta (the cheapest vehicle VW makes) has blind spot monitoring, and the Audi A4 Premium doesn't. Fail.
They were supposed to kill the Arteon in 2023...did they change their mind?
Replaced in 2024 by ev...

Last edited:
Continued......

So we set sail in the comfy Rogue. The chill was in the air on a very hot April Florida day..
After 40 minutes of absolute silence. I Iooked back at the dog Chimmie and he was as nervous as I was and telepathically he suggested I keep my trap shut ...

A few minutes later Zipper Head as I fondly called her blurted out for me to keep quiet as I talk too much with her demonic blood shot eyes and her teeth deeply embedded into her lip. I haven't said a word since we left. At that time I knew the end was near..

Another hour went by and I started to think she was looking for the perfect place to dump the body. A few minutes later she pulled off the road and I said great we are here and went to open the door and I hear the power door locks snap....she turned and looked at me and said you aren't going anywhere until you hear me out.
The reaming went on for 20 minutes and the dog Chimmie seemed to enjoy the fact it was me and not him....

Then Zipper Head started shaking with that old school trick of what are we doing Jim... Repeating it several times and I finally manned up in my school girl voice... I don't know.....lol....

She said are you going to marry me or not? I said not ..
That's all I remember until three days later when I woke up in a drainage ditch when a stray dog was licking my face.

I said to myself..boy Jim you really stink... As I got up I realized across the street was the Bunnell sewage treatment plant .. I was about 14 miles from the hotel and smelling like I did coming out of that ditch I had to walk all the way back to the hotel. When I got to the front entrance a little boy looked up at me and said... Mister you really stink.....

It's been about 18 months since. I can't wait to go back again...this time I hope to do all the driving myself...

Back