Lets talk about new vehicles

One weird thing for me is how low i sit. I go to the drive thru and I am like sitting on the ground...way down....
Plus the last four days I owned it i get tailgated all the time but they don't pass and I go 5-7 mph over.

SavageGeese said the standard radio sucked. I think he said 6 speakers??
He may have had a pre-production model as mine is standard and 8 speakers and very nice and well above most basic units once tuned in.

2022 Kia Stinger 0% for 60 months, a savings of about $3k over standard rates. Not quite good enough to get me to buy but if they have some with a few grand off and the 0% i might have to take a look.

The 2.5 liter GT Line is "2021 Cheap" at 40k while providing 300hp and AWD. Being a RWD based 4 cylinder there is room for days in the engine bay.

2022 Kia Stinger 0% for 60 months, a savings of about $3k over standard rates. Not quite good enough to get me to buy but if they have some with a few grand off and the 0% i might have to take a look.

The 2.5 liter GT Line is "2021 Cheap" at 40k while providing 300hp and AWD. Being a RWD based 4 cylinder there is room for days in the engine bay.
VW will give you zero for 72 months and then try to sneak in $4k on the tab. Got to be careful with that 0 stuff.

Another example of why the Arteon is really a inexpensive ride for what you get.

Screenshot_20211123-115242.jpg

Chevy Equinox. We have a '20. I was surprised - it does everything with no fuss. Cruises at 80-85 calmly with great ride/handling. Roomy, good visibility, easy to get in/out of. The 2.0L turbo has plenty of power. AWD, heated cooled seats and moonroof. We just use it without thinking.

You do realize you are driving a used car don't you. Time for a new never-ending thread..
You're costing me $$$$
My biggest issue is i haven't had a car in years. A Cmax is like a Escape so it sits higher

All the young girls I romance at the drive thrus are now looking down at my cleavage...it is a bit of an issue for me as I feel so cheap...

That is a negative to me...

Back