Lets talk about new vehicles

I was on my way to a meeting and caught this in the wild...i couldn't get great pictures inside so I will do that again. Some guy was fighting about his bill and everybody was preoccupied. The interior was fantastic. MSRP was 32k

20210412_135719_HDR.jpg
20210412_135725_HDR.jpg

I dunno if I could make peace with that front end or not. Definitely a love/hate kinda design.
What are you dude...lol
Yes many have said that. I am a Ford truck bloke but liked the polarizing Chevy front end after it sort of grew on me.
I just noticed the Nexen tires.
My two 14 sports had them but I am not a fan.

The interior was awesome
People bash everything Mitsubishi.
Like only people with bad credit and so on. They are honest vehicles and if the road noise is acceptable im in.

Yes a Rogue sort of but I think the Mitsu is actually cheaper with double the warranty.
I have had several black vehicles but I dont think its a smart choice for Florida...

I don't smoke. :p

I had one set of Nexens, loved them would take them again if they had the right tire at the time.

If you have dealer support close to you (sounds like you do) why not Mitsu? Not black though. Fresh off the truck?

Interesting instrument cluster graphics, but that front end is just hideous.

2022-mitsubishi-outlander-394-1617678045.jpg
You must not be a truck guy.
I love the front end and it opens like the F150 does.
I see Range Rover here..Highlander...Atlas..Rogue and a blend in the design. I just hope they relocated the oil filter in a better place than Nissan does.
If you own a modern Chevy Silverado you should be happy with this.

I don't smoke. :p

I had one set of Nexens, loved them would take them again if they had the right tire at the time.

If you have dealer support close to you (sounds like you do) why not Mitsu? Not black though. Fresh off the truck?
I will and this is what I was waiting on.This is the only one they have.
Nexen sucked in the snow even with AWD. They rode nice but the traction was no good. My only beef.

The only new vehicle that I like that comes close to my budget parameters is the Supra 3.0 Premium. I don't need cargo space and I place a premium on acceleration handling and braking- in a vehicle under 180' long. It's either that or a CPO M2 Comp. If forced to drive an SUV daily it would have to be a GC Trackhawk, an X3M Comp, or a Macan Turbo.

The only new vehicle that I like that comes close to my budget parameters is the Supra 3.0 Premium. I don't need cargo space and I place a premium on acceleration handling and braking- in a vehicle under 180' long. It's either that or a CPO M2 Comp. If forced to drive an SUV daily it would have to be a GC Trackhawk, an X3M Comp, or a Macan Turbo.
I like the Supra as well AND loved the original

I like the Supra as well AND loved the original
You can now get a decent discount on Supras; in late 2019 when I looked at one at my nearest dealer the salesperson acted like it was an Aventador SVJ. No test drives and no interest in ordering one to my specs- plus an ADM sticker of course. If I buy one I'm going to a dealer@15 miles further away: my local dealer has lost any hope of gaining my business.

Last edited:
Back