Lets talk about new vehicles

Been looking at a lot of brands, for several months now, with my boss who wants some new cars. If i was looking for a reasonably priced car myself, the Accord hybrid, or Accord gas only would be on my short list. If i needed an suv instead of a car, Grand Cherokee, SRT if not needing excessive power but enough, or if I was wanting more yet, the Trackhawk, if money was no object, a Urus. If on a small budget, then for a car, Mazda 3. If the budget was limitless, Huracan Evo AWD, or needing more room, Charger Redeye widebody. Nothing on the lot at Nissan, Toyota, Ford, Hyundai, kia, GM, Volvo, Subara, or most other places, was worth more than a yawn. A few Porsches, Jaguars, and Alfas were intriguing!

Been looking at a lot of brands, for several months now, with my boss who wants some new cars. If i was looking for a reasonably priced car myself, the Accord hybrid, or Accord gas only would be on my short list. If i needed an suv instead of a car, Grand Cherokee, SRT if not needing excessive power but enough, or if I was wanting more yet, the Trackhawk, if money was no object, a Urus. If on a small budget, then for a car, Mazda 3. If the budget was limitless, Huracan Evo AWD, or needing more room, Charger Redeye widebody. Nothing on the lot at Nissan, Toyota, Ford, Hyundai, kia, GM, Volvo, Subara, or most other places, was worth more than a yawn. A few Porsches, Jaguars, and Alfas were intriguing!
Remember though this ride is to put tons of miles on without worrying about it. For my garage queen your suggestions are great. So I need a reliable high miler and then the semi exotic..lol
Still considering new seats for the cmax

Yknow what… Ram 1500 Classic. Just modern enough that it’s comfortable, but basic enough for the BITOG crowd… except they might be mad it has Bluetooth even on the base model radio.

Plus glorious v8 noises.
CD58E580-0C10-43A3-8352-225A05FA74B1.jpeg

That is a good looking car no doubt. And I still don't know if it's an Altima or Maxima. :rolleyes:

Guessing you can get a Mitsu dealer to come off sticker farther than a Nissan dealer, or at least with less effort?

That is a good looking car no doubt. And I still don't know if it's an Altima or Maxima. :rolleyes:

Guessing you can get a Mitsu dealer to come off sticker farther than a Nissan dealer, or at least with less effort?
You're right...Altima.
Can't see how they sell Maxima's
The only issue is the Outlander is just getting into showrooms now so I think they are probably trying to get sticker but as you said later yes deeper discounts and a better warranty to boot.
The ES Base Outlander is around $25k

Back