Latest Detailing Purchase

Every time I go shopping at Wally World with the wife I'm tempted to buy something from the car wash aisle, but I have enough at home I'll probably never use again. :(

These guys, plus Tec582.
IMG_1491.jpeg

View attachment 181992Got more wheel cleaner as I have used over half the other bottle from last time and I plan to wash cars again this weekend as all of them are dirty again. Best wheel cleaner I’ve used and it’s inexpensive too. Probably go tomorrow and pick up more spray on wax.

Also wanted to say so far the Jay Lenos Garage trim restorer has done great the last 3 or so months. Still looks brand new.
I see you’ve been liking Turtle Wax Tire shines and wheel cleaners. Check these out too if there at any of your local stores. Their Hybrid solutions seems to be a step up from their regular stuff.
IMG_1543.jpeg

IMG_7047.jpeg
Got some of this at Walmart on sale. A few bucks off made it like $7. I’ve had good luck with Jay Lenos Garage products before. Have been wanting to try this soap and the other soap out so since this one was on sale I got it. Normally his stuff is a bit expensive in my opinion but it’s good stuff. Excited to try this out once it gets warmer.

F74ABE1B-C292-41EF-A641-D0E49936575B.jpg
6674AC72-EF18-4DC5-A248-12878C8C0F10.jpg
Lots of detailing and washing stuff on sale at Walmart. I plan on washing my car tomorrow if I get time and the rain holds off. My dad bought the second thing of the pink soap. It’s good stuff. I’ve been impressed with all the Jay Leno products. Definitely try them out if you are in the market for some new products. I think Walmart is discontinuing the products because they were all on sale except his other wash stuff.

View attachment 202925View attachment 202926Lots of detailing and washing stuff on sale at Walmart. I plan on washing my car tomorrow if I get time and the rain holds off. My dad bought the second thing of the pink soap. It’s good stuff. I’ve been impressed with all the Jay Leno products. Definitely try them out if you are in the market for some new products. I think Walmart is discontinuing the products because they were all on sale except his other wash stuff.
I’ve been meaning to try Jay Leno’s stuff. The Lucas Slick Mist smells great. I bought their Lucas slick mist detailing kit for about 30$ at a specialty performance store. Pricy but I wanted try them out.
IMG_2636.jpeg

Picked up some ONR (Optimum No Rinse), Wolfgang Uber rinse less, and Ultima waterless wash. ONR is my favorite currently. I use it for everything.
IMG_2638.jpeg

IMG_2637.jpeg

489AD212-3772-42F6-8F79-8A8243C7D5BA.jpg
Picked these up at Auto Zone. I’ve never heard a bad thing about Griot’s products so wanted to give them a try. Had to spend $20 there anyway to get a reward so that’s why I got them there. Both these specific products have won awards for how good they are so excited to try them.

Gyeon Can Coat Evo
Carpro Reset
Carpro Descale
Carpro Ech20
Carpro Elixir (ordered by mistake)
McKee's Coating Prep Wash
Gyeon Prep
Gyeon Wet Coat (wheels)
IMG_7289.jpeg

87B333A2-2C4D-419D-B762-75CB5459985F.jpg
Got this on sale at Walmart for $5. Leaking a little bit but only when it’s tipped upside down so not a problem for me. Really hate they done away with the Jay Leno’s Garage products. They work really well in my opinion but Walmart did replace them with Adam’s stuff which is on my list to try too. I love detailing cars. I tried to do it today but it was just too windy.

I like it. Nothing special but the bottle looks nice and it smells good LOL. It's a 60% alcohol based cleaner. Honestly the Megs Quik is a much better value. That too is alcohol based. Leaves nothing behind.
I am sure you are right but wanted to just try it and check that box off on the overpriced, over hyped car detailing product list lol.

Hard to beat the Megs ….its sold everywhere.

Back