Keep me in your thoughts

HEello BITOGERS. First, I want to apologize to the members that I’ve angered. I have some things medical wise coming up and I’m praying for the best. I’m slowly losing weight and still gainfully employed. I ask that you great folks keep me in your thoughts. I have a stockpile of used filters to cut very soon.

Thank You all and bless you all

Do the statements made in this first post still stand? You've been active lately, and I wonder about that stockpile

I have a stockpile of used filters to cut very soon.

First, I want to apologize to the members that I’ve angered.

@53' Stude Hope you are well. 🙏

Hang in there! Thre are a number of us who have to watch the heart! I've got my Dad's genes. He had a quintuple bypass after a heart attack at 62 years old. I started watching my cholesterol at about 38. I'm 54 now. It's always in the back of my mind.

On your feet all day and raising your heartrate for a specific time are different things. You may not want to walk, maybe a bike or something. Since you have a cardio make use of him and ask him for a recomended exercise target heartrate and for how long each day. Your insurance may also pay for a session with a real medical grade physical therapist that can help with a program - not some no pain no gain guy from the gym.

My kids got me a inexpensive fitbit watch. It does all kinds of other stuff I don't bother with, but the two great things are it tells me my heartrate, and how far I walked.
I have been walking about 4-5 miles after work at local park with nature course. Feels great to be in nature

HEello BITOGERS. First, I want to apologize to the members that I’ve angered. I have some things medical wise coming up and I’m praying for the best. I’m slowly losing weight and still gainfully employed. I ask that you great folks keep me in your thoughts. I have a stockpile of used filters to cut very soon.

Many Prayers to you

Many Prayers to you, 53' Stude. Hope all goes well with you and your medical
issues. Take care.

Brother and oldest nephew stopped in last night. 24 hours of lemans at Pitt Intl Raceway (almost 3 mile road course in Wampum PA). Thunderstorms yesterday late. Explored old buildings from 1870’s this morning. Was once a railroad faculty.

This building still stands and is part of pottery kiln company. Very cool.

Attachments

• F14CF499-1349-47F7-B652-56C4F60D57EE.jpg
    F14CF499-1349-47F7-B652-56C4F60D57EE.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 8
Healthcare here in the great USA I’ve decided is a total joke. Total miscommunication with hospital and heart doctor. I’ve wasted more fuel going to hospital pushing issue and going to heart doctor office asking for update/answers. The people at each place must think I’m a piece of 💩💩💩💩

Highly angered and for all I care they probably want me to die

Healthcare here in the great USA I’ve decided is a total joke. Total miscommunication with hospital and heart doctor. I’ve wasted more fuel going to hospital pushing issue and going to heart doctor office asking for update/answers. The people at each place must think I’m a piece of 💩💩💩💩

It happens.

As long as their incompetence doesn’t kill you…. it’s expected the staff to have miscommunication.

There is plenty of miscommunication everywhere these days. It's only going to get worse IMO. Hopefully it all works out for you and you get the care you need.

It happens.

As long as their incompetence doesn’t kill you…. it’s expected the staff to have miscommunication.
Think I’ll just play stupid and when my checkup with family doc happens I’ll say “never heard back from heart doctor or hospital”

If it truly happens; that’s a serious deficiency in healthcare IMO. I work too hard and have dam good healthcare. May as well burn my money when I walk into any healthcare facility.

Did they give you a death date and here you are or ?

I mean they erred in your favor if you follow me??

Misdiagnosed??
My idiot primary care doc misdiagnosed it. Pumped up drug amounts.

But hospital tried and than forgot bout me it appears. My heart doctors nurses didn’t even know what I had done back in March. I almost passed out when they told me this 💩💩💩💩

But hospital tried and than forgot bout me it appears. My heart doctors nurses didn’t even know what I had done back in March. I almost passed out when they told me this 💩💩💩💩
Normal

Best is to heal thyself

Doc probably had a boat payment needed to boost the old account

I've been dealing with my in-laws health issues. My FIL just had his pacemaker replaced. The hospital asked if his cardiologist knew about the surgery and gave permission. Um, who did they think ordered the pacemaker to be replaced? I took him in the hospital for pre-admission testing. The hospital lady asked me rather rudely why I was there. Um, because he's 84 and not spry and he might need help and I want to ensure he gets where he needs to go because he is very limited in how far he can walk before his leg or neck start to hurt. So, you don't really need to be with him, she says. I then get told to leave and wait somewhere else. Should take 90 minutes. Three hours later he's out and wandering around the parking lot looking for me. Good thing that I saw him.

WOW. Sorry you are hitting the brick wall with health care. I know it well. I been ramming into it since 2019. I feel like a ping pong ball bouncing between Doctors so much. Each one saying "get THEM to take care of that first then come back to see me" only to have THEM to say the same exact words the other Doctor said! Ugh. Of course this is all after it takes 6 mo to get in to see the Doctors.

It really does depend on who you know and who you get referred to. I was told that if my condition changed (prior to surgery) to not even darken the door of our local hospital but to get taken right up to Toronto and if I did have to go to the local hospital, to communicate that I am to be flown there. Different facilities have very different calibres of care, equipment and staff. The Monk/Rogers wing at Toronto General is truly world class with extremely competent staff and cutting edge equipment, that's not the case everywhere, even in the GTA.

Same goes for my dad's referral, and subsequent precision prostate removal with a Davinci robot and he's now totally cancer free. Had the right person make the right referral who didn't even consider chemo or radiation.

Whether the system is public or private payer, it doesn't matter. For Average Joe you are at the mercy of it unless you know the right people. And unfortunately, that system often really sucks.

I tried to read all the pages but I'm confused.. didn't see anything explaining what else was going on.. So the primary care doc misdiagnosed your heart issue and then gave you massive amounts of drugs that wouldn't help a non-existent issue?

Back