Keep me in your thoughts

So, heart doctor visit went well today. Bumping up the electrocardiophysiologybappointment quickly. Hoping this means before end of week.

He’s planning on June for drug in IV for 3 days then cardiac conversion. Later on or down road then we will do ablation. I’m fine with that. Blood psi was 121/69~ so I’m happy

Are you taking blood pressure meds ?

Lemme guess - Kaiser? I stay with them for one reason, HDHPs are foolish and I would have to pay for a One Medical membership on top of that - I refuse to do business with Sutter, even if Oakland/Berkeley(Summit-Alta Bates) is closer than Walnut Creek(John Muir) in rush hour if I need to go to the ER.
How did you guess? (sarcasm). I now have Stanford Affinity and could not be happier.

I say this with good intentions and as you know I tried to help pages back in this thread.
Maybe I missed it, but 8 pages later I still do not know what your diagnosis is.
What exactly is the diagnosis/conditon that is to be treated?

I say this with good intentions and as you know I tried to help pages back in this thread.
Maybe I missed it, but 8 pages later I still do not know what your diagnosis is.
What exactly is the diagnosis/conditon that is to be treated?
Atrial fibrillation or Afib.

Back