Keep me in your thoughts

HEello BITOGERS. First, I want to apologize to the members that I’ve angered. I have some things medical wise coming up and I’m praying for the best. I’m slowly losing weight and still gainfully employed. I ask that you great folks keep me in your thoughts. I have a stockpile of used filters to cut very soon.

Thank You all and bless you all

Best luck buddy. Looking forward to your I'm doing great post with a few more filters cut open!

HEello BITOGERS. First, I want to apologize to the members that I’ve angered. I have some things medical wise coming up and I’m praying for the best. I’m slowly losing weight and still gainfully employed. I ask that you great folks keep me in your thoughts. I have a stockpile of used filters to cut very soon.

Thank You all and bless you all
Hard to picture you angering anyone! Good luck with whatever you have going on and if you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

Thoughts and prayers headed to you! Life changing medical events are frightening. And unless you’re going through it, you don’t realize. You feel like you’re on an island all alone while the world keeps on ticking around you. You’re not alone. Hang in there!!

Back