Keep me in your thoughts

To update this thread
Was told by my doctor, that I have a very strong heart. Heart rate is fast sometimes, then slow at others. No blockages. Waiting to hear what out of pocket/co pay may be for heart monitor for 2 weeks.

And blood work and urinalysis soon. I guess my prayers are answered and staying positive helps. I’m grateful for all of you BOTOGERS. Much love. 😍👍👍🇺🇸🇨🇦

I have a good idea what is going on with you.

I will say the monitor for 2 weeks should capture that happening.

I strongly and I mean STRONGLY recommend you getting a pulse oximeter that measures your heart rate and arterial blood oxygen level….

If you are being physically active and your heart beat is not elevating at all…. Say staying in the mid 60s or even 50s when it should be around 100 beats to 110 maybe higher beats per minute with physical activity… That will most assuredly make you feel horrible.

If you are at rest and it’s like 120-150 and you are just doing nothing physically …. You will feel extremely not well either.

If it’s all over the place and grosssly erratic then it will make you not feel good at all either.

My friend… Get a pulse oximeter… Use it to check where your heart beat is at and your oxygen level.

You can get one from Walmart or Rite Aide or Walgreens or CVS too.

Write down exact time and date when you don’t feel right and use that pulse oximeter at that time.

For only $40 to maybe $55 it’s a tremendously good item to have in your circumstance.

I am saying this because I had my mom get one. And it proved to be extremely helpful in her circumstance.

Now I have to wait to hear from doctor with perfect CT4 code and other to see what co pay and out of pocket is for monitor I’ll wear for 10 days.

Glad you are doing better.
This not giving medical advice: When covid started happening and medical people said not to run out and buy a pulse oximeter. I knew it was time to run out and get one. :giggle:I got mine on Amazon. It can be literally a life saver. I sent one to my daughter who has a degree as a Nurse Practitioner (above a physican's assistant). She has small kids and she has thanked me many times.

Glad you are doing better.
This not giving medical advice: When covid started happening and medical people said not to run out and buy a pulse oximeter. I knew it was time to run out and get one. :giggle:I got mine on Amazon. It can be literally a life saver. I sent one to my daughter who has a degree as a Nurse Practitioner (above a physican's assistant). She has small kids and she has thanked me many times.

I got mine at Walgreens. I like it so far. Thank You Al and also bbhero🍻👍

Sounds like you might be going on a beta blocker and or crestor. hang in there. 🙏☦️. If it goes to worse and you pass on I will insist on a Dodge to carry you to your resting place. Don't worry, your not going to leave us yet, and being hauled away in a Dodge there is a strong possibility it will break down before you get to the pearly gates. Keep us updated on the prognosis too.

Last edited:
I got mine at Walgreens. I like it so far. Thank You Al and also bbhero🍻👍

Outstanding my friend.

Now check it when you don’t feel right or feel like you are having a spell. Write down date and time and how you felt. Also write down the heart rate and make note of it. Especially if it is slow after shortly doing physical activity. And if it’s while at rest and you feel like you are having a spell.

When heart rate does not compensate for physical activity… Aka it does not increase… that’s not a normal expected finding.

Or if at rest and it is going very fast. . That’s not a expected finding too obviously.

That means the normal pacemaker within the heart is not functioning as it should. The SA node is the normal pacemaker within the heart.

The heart and for that matter the rest of our physical body is structural and electrical and chemistry all combined. Amazing really.

To update this

Heart and vascular place put monitor on me today. It’s so tiny and wireless

I’m amazed how far medicine and tech has came. I can remove this monitor February 21 and drop box it came in with monitor in any mailbox. Then I wait. I have dropped 6.1 more lbs. thank You everyone for thinking of me and praying for me. It helps a TON.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 11
To update this

Heart and vascular place put monitor on me today. It’s so tiny and wireless

I’m amazed how far medicine and tech has came. I can remove this monitor February 21 and drop box it came in with monitor in any mailbox. Then I wait. I have dropped 6.1 more lbs. thank You everyone for thinking of me and praying for me. It helps a TON.
That's convenient! Thanks for letting us know about your progress.

Unposted about post office is joke bit ago.

Man, I need a full day to unwind and clear my self or reset. Tomorrow and then Tuesday morning I return heart monitor back to company. I have tons of filters to cut and post too. Folks: I’m not nuts, but I love everyone here. Just hear with me; and pay it forward.

To update this the whole 14 days I wore a heart monitor I was in afib whole time. Go to cardiologist next Friday morning to see where I go from here.

I’m not the healthiest person, but if I could rewind time I wish I could have done some stuff different. That’s all I have to say

I should say that I am sorry for agitating member Navi lately.

I do feel fine to be honest. Been reading the “good book” for lack of better word and seeing helpful folks. Next Friday I’ll find out my options; whether it’s possibly a pacemaker, heart catheterization surgery r blood thinner. Went for blood work this morning for cholesterol check; think nurse was having bad day as felt like she was trying to put needle thru and into elbow bone. I survived.

Back