K&N silver miles?

I can't see the logic in buying a made in China filter, and paying a premium for it, when you can get a better filter like the FRAM Ultra, that's made in the states for I assume a very similar price.

I can't see the logic in buying a made in China filter, and paying a premium for it, when you can get a better filter like the FRAM Ultra, that's made in the states for I assume a very similar price.
Well between the time I bought it and now, I have done more reading on here and I previously wasn't really aware of fram ultras, plus I always changed my oil and filter at 5k, so it didn't matter as much.

Its $7 for my car but I get your point. I am frugal by nature. Its been handed down.
Even if it’s $7 the silver line is not for long oci. Get an ultra for a few bucks more if you’re frugal, which is totally fine. I think the silvers go cheaper on Amazon sometimes, I have one in my stash

Even if it’s $7 the silver line is not for long oci. Get an ultra for a few bucks more if you’re frugal, which is totally fine. I think the silvers go cheaper on Amazon sometimes, I have one in my stash
Yeah I got it on sale for $5.84 I think. Now its 7

Back