K&N PS-7026 Oil Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to consider a regular oil filter and not a filter that advertises high flow. If the filter is a high flow filter it has to give up filtration quality. Your oil system is probably up to the job as is and does not need a high flow filter.

CHAMP P1009
CHRYSLER 68191349AA
FRAM CH11665
MOBIL 1 MO-1009
MOPAR MO-349
PUROLATOR L36296
SERVICE CHAMP CF6296

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
It's a cartridge for this application.

Even worse!

Their HP are not even synthetic media they are the exact same as their performance series

Since FRAM still doesn't make the Ultra cartridge for the 3.6, I was looking at the K&N. The picture shows it to be a pink media, as is FRAM's, was just wanting to know if anybody had actually bought one and was the media the same as Ultra's. Will stick with MOPAR filter for now.

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Since FRAM still doesn't make the Ultra cartridge for the 3.6, I was looking at the K&N. The picture shows it to be a pink media, as is FRAM's, was just wanting to know if anybody had actually bought one and was the media the same as Ultra's. Will stick with MOPAR filter for now.

Have you looked at M1?

Fram/Champion no longer makes the K&N oil filters. They are now made cheap in Mexico and Korea. Cheaper inferior substitution at he same price
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: tommygunn

Fram/Champion no longer makes the K&N oil filters. They are now made cheap in Mexico and Korea. Cheaper inferior substitution at he same price
frown.gif

China not Mexico

I have one in my 3.6 Charger. I don't notice any difference between the Mopar, Fram CH11665 or the KN but don't figure I could tell either.

Made in Korea, not China or Mexico. Will go back to the Fram as at 6.44 at Walmart it's a pretty low price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back