Doc’s Diesel oil filter

So who has used Doc’s diesel oil filter for their 6.7 Cummins and how does it compare to mopar/fleetguard? Thanks

They are just a rebrand seller; google them.
They claim "3rd-party tested", but have few results from those tests. No oil filters tested, and only a few fuel filters tested.
I suspect they are no better or worse than what's already available, as they almost certainly are just getting their label put on someone else's filters.

Last edited:

Did some looking at them a while back for my Ford 6.7L; end result was I'm sticking with Donaldson. The filter is the cheap part when it comes to diesel oil changes, so saving $10 on a (very) iffy oil filter ain't it compared to known good.

Reseller of sorts... I don't think there are any advantages of going through this company.

Yeah...but good luck with that in a real-world scenario. I can vouch for what I've seen us do...these guys look like a fly-by night operation selling cheap stuff out of Asia. Just my opinion though.

I mean what are you really saving by using them over a genuine product? Seems like a high risk, low reward situation.
Especially when it's only a difference of $10-15 between "who knows" filter and a LF17494.

Back