Doc’s Diesel oil filter

Yeah...but good luck with that in a real-world scenario. I can vouch for what I've seen us do...these guys look like a fly-by night operation selling cheap stuff out of Asia. Just my opinion though.

I mean what are you really saving by using them over a genuine product? Seems like a high risk, low reward situation.
I'm like Fox News....I report, you decide.

Stick with Fleetguard, Donaldson or Baldwin. Like it’s been said, it’s a rebranded somebodies filter without much history to know who the actual manufacturer is.

Never heard of them, do you have a link to it or more info?

I generally run Wix, mostly because it's what the local place generaly stocks. My fleet is everything from CAT, Hitachi, Bobcat, Kubota, Ford, Dodge, etc, etc.

Go to Geno’s Garage for your filters. All orders submitted by 3:00 pm EST ship the same day. Yes you have to pay shipping but most of the time they are cheaper than Amazon and you definitely will not get a knockoff or rebranded junk. Very nice people to do business with.

Go to Geno’s Garage for your filters. All orders submitted by 3:00 pm EST ship the same day. Yes you have to pay shipping but most of the time they are cheaper than Amazon and you definitely will not get a knockoff or rebranded junk. Very nice people to do business with.
I shopped there years ago when Geno would take the orders.

If you would rather buy your filters in person and not on the internet, the Mopar MO-285 can be obtained at just about any parts store or at Walmart. It is the same exact filter as the FleetGaurd LF3972. It’s filtering efficiency is not quite as good as the lf16035 but there are literally hundreds of thousands of Cummins engines that have never used anything else and are still running.
Geno’s had the LF 3972 filters for $8.95 when I ordered mine a week or so ago and that is a deal.

Back