K&N Freshness 1002 Long Life

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Just got home and got a box straight from K&N
Notice I said box and not some unpadded poly mailer?
1000002261.jpg

Looks very clean inside
Louvers ..metal center tube..orange goodness all around. MADE IN MERICA.
Free shipping on over $25 and they were inexpensive...
Only from exterior observations right now..

You are hardcore. I have two engine air filters and they have been doing the job for many years. Both engines are still singing their songs on key. Never tried the oil filters. I'm sure they are ok. Don't need the cabin filters, pretty clean environment here.

Of me or the filter 😆
Really, LOL, I am talking about the Oil Filter, if you have a clean engine, there is no reason this Oil filter cannot go 20K. I think we have a member on here who is running a Fram XG, OG type oil filter to like 60,000 miles.

Does your Oil Filter have a Nut on it?

Really, LOL, I am talking about the Oil Filter, if you have a clean engine, there is no reason this Oil filter cannot go 20K. I think we have a member on here who is running a Fram XG, OG type oil filter to like 60,000 miles.

Does your Oil Filter have a Nut on it?
No..I don't like the nuts except maybe @KCJeep
I do have a new hybrid so I may use one of these. I could cut one but they do look nice.
This same filter fits 3 of my mowers.
I'll get a pic now from my chair.. too tired to move...lol

I magnified the face plate and the holes look sharp but are not. The top is smooth to the touch. Pictures make these less pretty.
This Oil Filter needs a Nut , in fact, now that i think about this, all Oil Filters should have a Nut on them. Then we would not need Cap Wrenches or Oil Filter Wrenches. When K&N had the nut on there oil filters, I never heard about there oil filters getting stuck or anyone having an issue getting the oil filter off.

This Oil Filter needs a Nut , in fact, now that i think about this, all Oil Filters should have a Nut on them. Then we would not need Cap Wrenches or Oil Filter Wrenches. When K&N had the nut on there oil filters, I never heard about there oil filters getting stuck or anyone having an issue getting the oil filter off.
Because all the oil leaked out of the nut end 😀

Back