Just spent over an hour poring over labels at walmart...

Suit yourself!
Crazy, I know! I also read scientific extracts and watch videos of differing chemical process. I am recently watching many hours of this show where this chemist travels the world getting high, and then breaking down the organic or synthetic compound to its chemical genesis. They usually cook up a batch of whatever hallucinogenic the dude experimented with. I find the show interesting even though I haven't gotten high since 1982. I enjoy the science involved and the mysteries solved. I haven't been a customer of walmart's oil section so it took me some time of reading the multitude of bottles to ascertain they had no 504/507 approved oils on the shelf. No Canadian Tires around here.

Crazy, I know! I also read scientific extracts and watch videos of differing chemical process. I am recently watching many hours of this show where this chemist travels the world getting high, and then breaking down the organic or synthetic compound to its chemical genesis. They usually cook up a batch of whatever hallucinogenic the dude experimented with. I find the show interesting even though I haven't gotten high since 1982. I enjoy the science involved and the mysteries solved. I haven't been a customer of walmart's oil section so it took me some time of reading the multitude of bottles to ascertain they had no 504/507 approved oils on the shelf. No Canadian Tires around here.
It is quite fun watching YouTube videos and learning about things that are of interest.

Back