Just ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just orded some Klasse all in one and high glose sealant whats the best way to apply these products? It going on my 2002 toyota tacoma. For the price i couldnt beat it.

Great stuff!

I do a clay first then apply the all in one by hand or pc. Typically I use a spray bottle with distilled to spritz on the applicator pad. Its applied on a 2x2 area and wiped off with a soft cloth. The pad is spritzed with the water fairly often. Once the vehicle has been completed with all in one I go ahead and apply SG sealant glaze. The sg will need to be applied SPARINGLY. Use about a 1 oz for the whole vehicle. I spritz the applicator pad with the distilled also. Its the wipe on and immediately wipe off that works like a charm for sg.

Daily Drives:
-2003 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner,2.7 liter, 4 cylinder, Mobil1 5w30 ODO 20500
-1995 Toyota 4-Runner,3.0 liter,6 cylinder, Mobil1 10w30 ODO 100600
http://community.webshots.com/user/amkeer

**** your truck looks nice. Ive got the same color too. Are both products wipe on and wipe off, no need to dry? Thanks.

Thanks!

AIO is wipe on like a typical cleaner/polish. You apply it and it dries to a haze then buff. SG is wipe on and wipe off. If the surface is oxidized you will need to work it more with AIO to clean it up. I use a PC random orbit polisher to apply AIO and the SG is applied by hand.

SG=Sealant Glaze AIO=All In One
cheers.gif

The key word with the SG is "sparingly." The application should be barely visible, except from a sharp angle. It's kind of a "trust that it's on there" kind of thing. After 24 hours, you should add a second layer, and a third 24 hours after that (or wait up to a week between layers, but be sure to re-wash before applying). Three coats seems to be the limit as to how many will improve appearance (slightly each time), it is also a good number to ensure complete coverage. Longevity of the protection and look is gained with each additional coat.

You also need to work in very small areas (quarter hood, half door, etc.), if you are going to use the wipe on wipe off method. I wouldn't recommend the water spritz. Some seem to use it with success, but I believe it is recommended that SG be kept away from moisture for at least 24 hours in order to bond properly. I would instead recommed you look for some Sonus brand Acrylic Spritz. It is very useful both during the application process and as a quick detailer for bird bombs and light dust.

I miss the quote button...Anyways, I would buy a 2-3oz spray bottle and then spray the SG onto your applicator. I've done it and it works great. I also apply SG via foam finishing pad.

A couple things I noticed when with Klasse AIO...

1) It doesn't haze up as much as wax does.
2) It's somewhat difficult to get off. You might need to use a quick detail spray and microfiber towel to help remove it.

Even with those two things, I like it a lot. And I really like the fact that I can get away w/using it just twice a year (spring & fall).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back